This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamefreak is not being fair with pokemon sexuality.

#71mralpha543Posted 12/27/2012 11:11:46 PM
EVERYBODY STOP RIGHT NOW!
I've had enough!
These topics are annoying and pointless! TC is just some Guy that wants to get 500 posts, because he believes it to be some kind of accomplishment (or so I assume). He isn't serious at all. Just ignore this topic.

IGNORE THIS TOPIC

This probably won't stop you guys though, this board never learns...
---
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#72LightningHawk90Posted 12/27/2012 11:13:19 PM
mralpha543 posted...
I've had enough!
These topics are annoying and pointless! TC is just some Guy that wants to get 500 posts, because he believes it to be some kind of accomplishment (or so I assume). He isn't serious at all. Just ignore this topic.

IGNORE THIS TOPIC

u mad bro?
---
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595
#73TherianReturnsPosted 12/27/2012 11:13:46 PM
mralpha543 posted...
I've had enough!

IGNORE THIS TOPIC

Let him have 500

How is that a big deal and how does it cause you to lose sleep?
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#74BlinxheroPosted 12/27/2012 11:15:43 PM
I request a mod to delete this stupid, meaningless topic. WHO CARES IF ATTRACT FAILS ON THE SAME GENDER?! (Not being a homophobe or anything) But that's how it was programmed.
#75LegendEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 11:16:01 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
What kind of solution would you like?
All pokemon being gay? All pokemon being bi? A sexual orientation icon next to the gender icon? Should attract be removed?

Not related to your post at all, but I'm glad you came here because your image pretty much debunks the whole idea of seriousness in this thread now. Specifically this thread I mean.

I just answered his questions. i'm still serious, the people in here are intrigued, whether or not they laugh, they want to know what the gaming community thinks about this issue. They say they aren't interested, yet they post. I am the real deal here. you guys are going to see a lot more awareness due to the content of this children's game. I say children's game because the news adult casters are going to refer to this as such. So i'm sorry on their behalf for their ignorance.
#76TherianReturnsPosted 12/27/2012 11:17:43 PM
Blinxhero posted...
I request a mod to delete this stupid, meaningless topic. WHO CARES IF ATTRACT FAILS ON THE SAME GENDER?! (Not being a homophobe or anything) But that's how it was programmed.

How would you like it if you made a topic and people called it "stupid and meaningless".

It wouldn't feel good, would it?
---
Let me make this crystal clear; Ruby and Sapphire remakes are coming this generation (gen 5). Get the hell over it.
#77Spartan_VicePosted 12/27/2012 11:17:56 PM
Spartan_Vice posted...
All pokemon being gay? All pokemon being bi? A sexual orientation icon next to the gender icon? Should attract be removed?

Not related to your post at all, but I'm glad you came here because your image pretty much debunks the whole idea of seriousness in this thread now. Specifically this thread I mean.

I just answered his questions. i'm still serious, the people in here are intrigued, whether or not they laugh, they want to know what the gaming community thinks about this issue. They say they aren't interested, yet they post. I am the real deal here. you guys are going to see a lot more awareness due to the content of this children's game. I say children's game because the news adult casters are going to refer to this as such. So i'm sorry on their behalf for their ignorance.

That's all nice, but now there's a picture of a meowth happily sucking from the teet of miltank why two aipoms and a bellossom stare at him freakishly. I can't see how any ounce of seriousness can be redeemed.
---
4/14/2010 - The Day one of my GameFAQs moderations was overturned.
Quoting something that sounds intelligent does not stop you from looking like an idiot.
#78BenzychenzPosted 12/27/2012 11:18:22 PM
LegendEX posted...
Benzychenz posted...

I prefer that attract should work for same AND opposite gender. that is all.

So all pokemon should be bi? That's not how the world works. If a male used attract on me it'd fail.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#79mralpha543Posted 12/27/2012 11:20:26 PM
It's just that I'm tired of these annoying topics that are on the first page for half a week and any serious topics are just disregarded and ignored to argue about why Attract doesn't work on same gender Pokemon when the answer is so simple, yet the TC refuses to accept any answer.
---
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#80BlinxheroPosted 12/27/2012 11:20:31 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Blinxhero posted...

How would you like it if you made a topic and people called it "stupid and meaningless".

It wouldn't feel good, would it?

Simple. I've never made a topic that was called "stupid and meaningless". And if I did, I'd probably not care.