This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Level up Pokemon fast without battling?

#1GreatKingBowserPosted 12/28/2012 8:52:16 PM
How can I level up faster without battling? I don't want the wrong EVs, and the Pokemon with Attack EVS are all high leveled in this game, unlike BW1.
---
SSBB Friend Code - 0044-2531-7278
Umvc3 teams: Wright/Deadpool/Arthur or Firebrand/FW/Arthur
#2coreekymonPosted 12/28/2012 8:53:36 PM
Join Avenue.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#3lilaschildkrotePosted 12/28/2012 8:55:59 PM
you can level up faster without battling with rare candies.

What are you talking about, patrat yield attack EV's and they are in the very 1st route.
---
Turtles are amazing. No lie. Just like how Golbez is the best thing to happen to gaming. The Official Theodore Harvey of the Dissidia 012 board, i guess.
#4pmasterPosted 12/28/2012 9:00:32 PM(edited)
There is a breeder you can re battle in the stadiums for rare candies. You can battle him or her over and over again when you find him/her.

@lilaschildkrote

In Black2 and White2 there are no patrats in Route 1. There is the evolution of Patrat and Lilipup in the high 50s
#5GreatKingBowser(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 9:00:06 PM
lilaschildkrote posted...

What are you talking about, patrat yield attack EV's and they are in the very 1st route.

The place with 100% rate for Attack EVs is inside victory road (Golurk and Banette)
---
SSBB Friend Code - 0044-2531-7278
Umvc3 teams: Wright/Deadpool/Arthur or Firebrand/FW/Arthur
#6lilaschildkrotePosted 12/28/2012 9:02:04 PM
pmaster posted...
There is a breeder you can re battle in the stadiums for rare candies. You can battle him or her over and over again when you find him/her.

@lilaschildkrote

In Black2 and White2 there are no patrats in Route 1. There is the evolution of Patrat and Lilipup in the high 50s

i mean route 19
---
Turtles are amazing. No lie. Just like how Golbez is the best thing to happen to gaming. The Official Theodore Harvey of the Dissidia 012 board, i guess.
#7coreekymonPosted 12/28/2012 9:02:54 PM
pmaster posted...

@lilaschildkrote

The 1st route, route 19. Not route 1.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#8lilaschildkrotePosted 12/28/2012 9:04:11 PM
GreatKingBowser posted...
lilaschildkrote posted...

The place with 100% rate for Attack EVs is inside victory road (Golurk and Banette)

you don't need to have 100% chance to run into pokemon with attack evs. i got my absol's attack maxed in less than 15 minutes fighting patrat. (although it had pokerus and a power bracer on)
---