This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got my first shiny

#31DeceasedDragonPosted 1/1/2013 10:13:42 PM
Wild Unknown - V - in the original Silver. Then it proceeded to break my game when I tried to trade it elsewhere -_- bah. Didn't even know it was shiny at first, was still playing on the B&W gameboy lol...

Second shiny I found in Pearl, a female machop =) At first I couldn't remember if machops were supposed to be light brown, it was the first one I'd seen in that game o.o Thank goodness I took the chance! I still have it today =D A giant, muscled, brown, female Machamp.... XD Oh dear lol~
#32Dr Edward RoivasPosted 1/1/2013 10:21:48 PM
I remember seeing a differently colored Pokemon in Sapphire, and not catching it, not really sure or caring. Then I caught, like 3 more in Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond, after finding out about them, over a long period of time.

I caught a shiny Lillipup not long before fighting Cheren in White 2. Thank Arceus I had Pokeballs with me.

Then, in Victory Road, the first Druddigon I found was shiny, and I caught it. I love the way it looks, despite the useless nature.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#33FvPPosted 1/1/2013 10:23:36 PM(edited)
Aggron in Battle Factory (Emerald)
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#34AmephEstMakoPosted 1/1/2013 10:25:27 PM
Hatched a Shiny Rotom in Diamond and then caught a Shiny Phanpy with the PokeRadar.
---
He died of cancer...which caused bullet wounds to appear on his body.
PFC: 4642 7734 4639
#35thejectPosted 1/1/2013 10:26:30 PM
Geodude/Golem in Silver. (Don't have it anymore for obvious non transferable reasons.)

Skarmory and Spinda in Ruby. (Both completely useless, single digit IVs on Skarm, negative defense + sp atk, the hell?)

Charizard and Snorlax in Leaf Green (Lots of breeding was done with these two, thankfully the Snorlax was at least useful! Decent IVs and good nature! Charizard became an HM slave)

Slaking and Ralts in Emerald. (Slaking was a Choice Banded, stab Hyper Beaming one shot beast up until Protect started being a common thing, decent IVs and adamant nature. Ralts was useless, although I intended to make it a Bolt Beaming Calm Mind type user, that never happened. Just left it as Ralts.)

I haven't found any in Gen 4 and 5 though. :(
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#3619feetPosted 1/1/2013 10:29:41 PM
My face when I got my first shiny Houndour.
http://imageshack.us/a/img39/7701/1347029457000.gif
---
Anyone can drop an apple, But I'll drop the freakin' MOON!
Black 2 FC: 4428-0232-5706 Steam profile: xX19feetXx