This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a dinosaur Pokemon

#61SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 12:53:25 AM
I am so confused as to why Fossil pokemon are not considered as dinosaurs? The pokemon universe is based on real life; 'Dinosaur' pokemon died to create fossils which are then revived to recreate the dinosaur. Bastiodon/shieldon was obviously based on triceratops.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#62Pretztailfan95Posted 1/4/2013 9:09:00 AM
SirDanieI posted...
I am so confused as to why Fossil pokemon are not considered as dinosaurs? The pokemon universe is based on real life; 'Dinosaur' pokemon died to create fossils which are then revived to recreate the dinosaur. Bastiodon/shieldon was obviously based on triceratops.

These guys are just a bunch of fussbudgets. Don't worry about it.
#63Lioyd_the_heroPosted 1/4/2013 9:25:57 AM
Venasuar Rampardos Bastiodon Tropius Meganium Aerodactyl and Lapras are disappointed by this topic
---
PSN howling_red
#64syntheraPosted 1/4/2013 9:27:31 AM
Aggron will impale you all on his armor plated face.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#65Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:09:11 PM
SirDanieI posted...

Shieldon is a Protoceratops, Bastiodon is a Styracosaurus. Learn your Dino's man!
#66SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 4:14:57 PM
Spiega posted...
SirDanieI posted...

Shieldon is a Protoceratops, Bastiodon is a Styracosaurus. Learn your Dino's man!

...So you admit they are dinosaurs now?
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#67BenzychenzPosted 1/4/2013 4:15:10 PM
I wish there was a bird pokemon.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#68Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:23:30 PM
SirDanieI posted...

NO! They are based on Dinosaurs, but they aren't Dinosaurs, they are fossils. I want a real Dinosaur, man! Is that too much to ask?!

Also, Triceratops is the boss of the Ceratopsidae. What I'm asking for is a real true blue Dinosaur to show up as a Pokemon, not these weak little baby Dino's that nobody knows about >_>
#69Cat333PokemonPosted 1/4/2013 6:13:23 PM
We need some cats. Or lions. Or maybe a leopard. How about a flaming pony? Or an anteater! Or something silly, like a magnet or bag of garbage. While we're at it, let's add a hedgehog that looks like a salad. Haha, nobody ever thought of those.

Ahem. Also, Cranidos is a pachycephalosaurus.
---
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
A Pokemon Oekaki: http://pokekaki.com
#70Pretztailfan95Posted 1/4/2013 6:22:12 PM
Spiega posted...
SirDanieI posted...

NO! They are based on Dinosaurs, but they aren't Dinosaurs, they are fossils. I want a real Dinosaur, man! Is that too much to ask?!

Also, Triceratops is the boss of the Ceratopsidae. What I'm asking for is a real true blue Dinosaur to show up as a Pokemon, not these weak little baby Dino's that nobody knows about >_>

So you want their skeletons? Because that's about as real as they're going to get.