We need a dinosaur Pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. We need a dinosaur Pokemon

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
3 years ago#61
I am so confused as to why Fossil pokemon are not considered as dinosaurs? The pokemon universe is based on real life; 'Dinosaur' pokemon died to create fossils which are then revived to recreate the dinosaur. Bastiodon/shieldon was obviously based on triceratops.
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: Pretztailfan95

Pretztailfan95
3 years ago#62
SirDanieI posted...
I am so confused as to why Fossil pokemon are not considered as dinosaurs? The pokemon universe is based on real life; 'Dinosaur' pokemon died to create fossils which are then revived to recreate the dinosaur. Bastiodon/shieldon was obviously based on triceratops.

These guys are just a bunch of fussbudgets. Don't worry about it.

User Info: Lioyd_the_hero

Lioyd_the_hero
3 years ago#63
Venasuar Rampardos Bastiodon Tropius Meganium Aerodactyl and Lapras are disappointed by this topic
PSN howling_red

User Info: synthera

synthera
3 years ago#64
Aggron will impale you all on his armor plated face.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: Spiega

Spiega
3 years ago#65
SirDanieI posted...

Shieldon is a Protoceratops, Bastiodon is a Styracosaurus. Learn your Dino's man!

User Info: SirDanieI

SirDanieI
3 years ago#66
Spiega posted...
SirDanieI posted...

Shieldon is a Protoceratops, Bastiodon is a Styracosaurus. Learn your Dino's man!

...So you admit they are dinosaurs now?
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?

User Info: Benzychenz

Benzychenz
3 years ago#67
I wish there was a bird pokemon.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg

User Info: Spiega

Spiega
3 years ago#68
SirDanieI posted...

NO! They are based on Dinosaurs, but they aren't Dinosaurs, they are fossils. I want a real Dinosaur, man! Is that too much to ask?!

Also, Triceratops is the boss of the Ceratopsidae. What I'm asking for is a real true blue Dinosaur to show up as a Pokemon, not these weak little baby Dino's that nobody knows about >_>

User Info: Cat333Pokemon

Cat333Pokemon
3 years ago#69
We need some cats. Or lions. Or maybe a leopard. How about a flaming pony? Or an anteater! Or something silly, like a magnet or bag of garbage. While we're at it, let's add a hedgehog that looks like a salad. Haha, nobody ever thought of those.

Ahem. Also, Cranidos is a pachycephalosaurus.
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
A Pokemon Oekaki: http://pokekaki.com

User Info: Pretztailfan95

Pretztailfan95
3 years ago#70
Spiega posted...
SirDanieI posted...

NO! They are based on Dinosaurs, but they aren't Dinosaurs, they are fossils. I want a real Dinosaur, man! Is that too much to ask?!

Also, Triceratops is the boss of the Ceratopsidae. What I'm asking for is a real true blue Dinosaur to show up as a Pokemon, not these weak little baby Dino's that nobody knows about >_>

So you want their skeletons? Because that's about as real as they're going to get.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. We need a dinosaur Pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived