This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a dinosaur Pokemon

#71jacobfarrowPosted 1/4/2013 6:27:09 PM
Taken from The Pokémon Wiki: Rampardos is a large, dinosaur-like Pokémon. Like it's pre-evolved form, Cranidos, it is based on the real life PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS.

What about that? It's as dinosaur-like as it gets. Yes, it is not classified as the 'Dinosaur Pokémon', but it is the closest as any Pokémon will ever be.

If you still say it's not a dinosaur pokemon, then go buy Fossil Fighters and troll somewhere else. Fossil Fighters is Dinosaurs, and has actual ones, like the ones you mentioned. I'm pretty sure that Fossil Fighters has a sequel, too. Plus, it is for DS!

Oh, and here is the link to the description, it is in Appearance: http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Rampardos

Have a good day, and stop trolling.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2323 2806 7052 Name: Jacob
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Friend Code: 3869-6348-6216
#72SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 6:36:22 PM
Spiega posted...
SirDanieI posted...
...So you admit they are dinosaurs now?

NO! They are based on Dinosaurs, but they aren't Dinosaurs, they are fossils. I want a real Dinosaur, man! Is that too much to ask?!

Also, Triceratops is the boss of the Ceratopsidae. What I'm asking for is a real true blue Dinosaur to show up as a Pokemon, not these weak little baby Dino's that nobody knows about >_>

Dude; they are not DINOSAURS that were REVIVED from FOSSILS. Did you happen to know that Dinosaurs died out a very long time ago and all thats left are fossils? It is a FOSSIL of a DINOSAUR. If we got technology and revived a tyrannosaurus rex you would consider it a fossil not a dinosaur right?
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#73SirDanieIPosted 1/4/2013 6:39:44 PM
* in my above post it should be are; instead of "are not"
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#74the_cajun88Posted 1/4/2013 6:44:58 PM
Its a living breathing armored tank with a bone club for a tail! He'd make an awesome Pokemon!

Sounds like Rhyperior.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#75BenzychenzPosted 1/4/2013 8:14:24 PM
Tropius is a dinosaur that isn't a fossil.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#76Rupin_SalesmanPosted 1/4/2013 8:24:34 PM
Bulbasaur!
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#77Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 9:32:16 PM
Benzychenz posted...
Tropius is a dinosaur that isn't a fossil.

Tropius is a banana tree with legs

=/
#78Pretztailfan95Posted 1/4/2013 9:33:19 PM
Methinks TC is going out of his way to be ridiculously stubborn.
#79DarkDragon386Posted 1/4/2013 10:18:06 PM(edited)
Spinosaurus aegyptigus is the most badass dinosaur there is. Methinks that should be the next generation of fossils. Did you see the way it handled that Tyrannosaurus rex on Jurassic Park III?
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#80Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:45:03 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
Spinosaurus aegyptigus is the most badass dinosaur there is. Methinks that should be the next generation of fossils. Did you see the way it handled that Tyrannosaurus rex on Jurassic Park III?

That was really fake. Spinosaurus is bigger than T-rex, but if a battle like that actually happened, T-rex would have won. His bite force is superior. They only nerfed it in the movie to make T-rex lose so that Spinosaurus could seem superior.