This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a dinosaur Pokemon

#81Pretztailfan95Posted 1/4/2013 10:47:23 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
Spinosaurus aegyptigus is the most badass dinosaur there is. Methinks that should be the next generation of fossils. Did you see the way it handled that Tyrannosaurus rex on Jurassic Park III?

Your retort failed, as I have not seen Jurassic Park, nor do I want to. Sorry. :P
#82DarkDragon386Posted 1/4/2013 11:28:38 PM
Pretztailfan95 posted...
DarkDragon386 posted...
Spinosaurus aegyptigus is the most badass dinosaur there is. Methinks that should be the next generation of fossils. Did you see the way it handled that Tyrannosaurus rex on Jurassic Park III?

Your retort failed, as I have not seen Jurassic Park, nor do I want to. Sorry. :P

It wasn't a retort to you or anyone.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#83superchild211Posted 1/4/2013 11:38:04 PM
Just admit it. You guys want a Velociraptor in Gen 6. But it's not going to happen. Nintendo would rather make Pokemon that look like ice cream cones.
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#84Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:31:24 AM
superchild211 posted...
Just admit it. You guys want a Velociraptor in Gen 6. But it's not going to happen. Nintendo would rather make Pokemon that look like ice cream cones.

I'm not a fan of Velociraptor, he's been wildly exaggerated by Jurassic Park. Real Velociraptors grew to about the size of a Turkey.
#85Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:42:28 AM
Actually, know that I think about it, I don't like any of the famous predator Dino's.

The only two Theropods I like are Coelophysis and Dilophosaurus. All the rest are just blown out of proportion.
#86rey2Posted 1/5/2013 1:07:24 AM
I'd probably go for a simple Dimetrodon. Nice sail back on it. Preferably leaning high on Sp Atk stat and a decent movepool.
#87XWolfOPosted 1/5/2013 1:11:59 AM
superchild211 posted...

I'd much rather see Ankylosaurus or a Stegosaurus. I don't want raptors. They're, like, everywhere.

And shut up about ice-cream cones. They made pokemon that look like balls, magnets, blobs and chicken in gen 1, so there. An ice-cream cone is nothing.
---
It's-a me!
#88Aladdin2557Posted 1/7/2013 6:10:03 PM
Spiega posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Even Rhydon is a bit like a dinosaur

Rhydon is a mountain monster just like Tyranitar.

=/

Rhydon

like Mastodon
---
Official Zoroark of Gamefaqs Also I am a Zoroark IRL
Black 2 FC: 3139 4467 9723
#89scraadinPosted 1/7/2013 6:53:53 PM
Ankylosaurs! Like Torterra!

And we have plenty of real dinosaurs. Such as Pidgey.

(Also, feathery velociraptors are much cooler than scaly ones.)
---
"There is no overkill. There is only "Open Fire" and "I need to reload."
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates-schlockmercenary