This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it still possible to plow through the game with just your starter?

#11djmetal777Posted 1/2/2013 2:22:39 PM
Well due to the higher difficulty then previous games along with the new experience system i doubt it but starters this gen are medicore at best so idk why you would want to, its also funner to use different pokemon thats what the games are about
i mean its possible to plow with all the extra help you get(NPCs handing you free items and lucky egg/audino) but like i said i think its time you start using other pokemon
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#12djmetal777Posted 1/2/2013 2:25:50 PM
also if you got the money and you want to buy both do it nothings stopping you although even if that is true id say buy b/w 2 and ONLY 2
it has everything from the first and more you wont be missing anything except some small plot points and the genie trio(you can get from the dream radar or trade) if you buy the first and not the 2nd you will be missing ALOT
---
Official Nascour of B2/W2 Boards
Official Scyther of B2/W2 Boards
#13GastroFanPosted 1/2/2013 2:27:09 PM
If you play B/W1 first, however, you can use the Unova Link with B/W2 which gives you flashbacks of a kind as to what happened during the time between the two games to some of the characters such as N. That's the only reason that I'd recommend you play B/W1 first to be able to do the Unova Link portion of B/W2.

Official Cresselia of B/W2 Boards; Official Darkrai of PMD: Gates of Infinity Board
When will there be an official Cresselia event?
When will GF officially release Meloetta in the US?