This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if 6th gen had a "stealth rock" but for all types?

#11ThatKippPosted 1/3/2013 2:40:14 PM
Not OP if they don't stack with each other.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#12MileRunPosted 1/3/2013 3:00:08 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Stealth Ice

Stealth Ice wouldn't even be that bad. The only major threat it hits that Stealth Rock doesn't already bother is Garchomp. Hippowdon might also have trouble winning weather wars without Slack Off, Donphan's utility as a Spinner might go down a peg, and Dragonite would have marginally more trouble staying in play, but that's about it.

Rock is, over all, a better attack type than Ice, and the only Stealth hazards that could outdo it are Ground and Fighting.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#13AuroraSonicBeamPosted 1/5/2013 10:12:24 PM
MileRun posted...
mralpha543 posted...
Stealth Ice

Stealth Ice wouldn't even be that bad. The only major threat it hits that Stealth Rock doesn't already bother is Garchomp. Hippowdon might also have trouble winning weather wars without Slack Off, Donphan's utility as a Spinner might go down a peg, and Dragonite would have marginally more trouble staying in play, but that's about it.

Rock is, over all, a better attack type than Ice, and the only Stealth hazards that could outdo it are Ground and Fighting.

Wrong. First of all Spikes is a ground entry hazard. Second the only type that would be best to use as an entry hazard are the types without any opposing immunities, IE that can hit every type of pokemon, such as rock
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#14King-gamerPosted 1/5/2013 10:22:49 PM
What if gen 6 had a new move called Stealth Heal?

Everytime you switch you gain 50% health. Awesome!

But it is learned only by Audino and Luvdisc, maybe sunkern. GF trolololol.
#15black_turkeyPosted 1/5/2013 10:27:32 PM
I mostly play doubles, so I really wouldn't care. (For all those sick of stealth rock, come to doubles. It's practically non-existent here!)
---
Haiii Guise
#16RoobitysuPosted 1/5/2013 10:38:32 PM
First of all Spikes is a ground entry hazard

But it's not affected by type save for those immune to Ground-type. Does the same amount of damage always depending on number of layers
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3
#17lilaschildkrotePosted 1/5/2013 11:32:56 PM
black_turkey posted...
I mostly play doubles, so I really wouldn't care. (For all those sick of stealth rock, come to doubles. It's practically non-existent here!)

I hate single battles. I only do doubles and triples (usually doubles because i such at keeping track of all 3 of the other team's pokemon).

With singles the winner is usually always the one with better IVs and EVs, with tyoe advantages factored in at some point. With doubles, more strategy is possible, making it more fun.

There are almost no limits to good strategys.
-using surf with a partner that has water absorb
-skill swapping with a psychic pokemon on a partner with rattled (or role playing)
-using gastro acid on slaking
And many many more.
Although i use stealth rock still, then roar away.
---
I like pokemanz.
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.