This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hoenn remakes basically confirmed!!!

#1Haku125Posted 1/3/2013 7:08:14 PM
Well when you go to the world tournament and go to the lists of tournaments it has all the regions available on the DS but it also has, brace yourselves, a hoenn tournament. Now hoenn hasnt been on the ds unlike other regions, so it is basically confirmed that they are coming.

Anyone who thinks Gen 6 will be coming anytime soon is moronic, blind and probably need to take anti stupid medication.

Hoenn remakes CONFIRMED
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2Pretztailfan95Posted 1/3/2013 7:12:00 PM
While some of your statements could have been left out, this does make me more hopeful. Then again, you could just transfer your Pokemon from RSE to DPPt and HGSS and then to BW/2....despite that being an incredibly tedious process.

Of course, I have no idea how these tournaments work, so maybe transferring Hoenn Pokemon doesn't cut it?
#3SakurafanboyPosted 1/3/2013 7:12:55 PM
Pretztailfan95 posted...
While some of your statements could have been left out, this does make me more hopeful. Then again, you could just transfer your Pokemon from RSE to DPPt and HGSS and then to BW/2....despite that being an incredibly tedious process.

Of course, I have no idea how these tournaments work, so maybe transferring Hoenn Pokemon doesn't cut it?

Tedious and non-profitable.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#4TherianReturnsPosted 1/3/2013 7:13:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:15:05 PM
TherianReturns posted...
The only thing CONFIRMED, is the stupidity of the Pokemon fanbase. (myself not included)

My deary me you have quite an ego dontcha?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#6TherianReturnsPosted 1/3/2013 7:15:38 PM
Haku125 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
The only thing CONFIRMED, is the stupidity of the Pokemon fanbase. (myself not included)

My deary me you have quite an ego dontcha?

No. Just telling it like it is.
---
Therian God Too good for the World.
#7Pretztailfan95Posted 1/3/2013 7:15:44 PM
TherianReturns posted...

Now you're making me worry if I made myself look stupid. And you'll probably respond with a sarcastic remark, won't you?
#8EmpirorPosted 1/3/2013 7:16:30 PM
*shrugs* it's entirely possible either way

I wouldn't rule out Gen 6, Hoenn remakes, or even another Espeed Genesect announcement.

Really though, saying that anything is impossible or that someone is stupid is just setting yourself up for looking silly in the long run .-.
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#9mralpha543Posted 1/3/2013 7:18:26 PM
Emeralds can be mined in Driftveil City.
Emerald remake confirmed!
---
Rocket Professor Al ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Rocket take over world!
#10Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 7:19:51 PM
mralpha543 posted...
Emeralds can be mined in Driftveil City.
Emerald remake confirmed!

:O you just blew my mind
---