This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would it actually upset you if the gen 6 fire starter ends up fire/fighting?

#71IngSlayerPosted 1/4/2013 12:52:25 PM(edited)
No.

Just a little annoyed.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#72TheMusicFoolPosted 1/4/2013 12:57:49 PM
I'd be annoyed for about 10 minutes then I'd get over it and enjoy the game.
#73swordsman126Posted 1/4/2013 3:26:18 PM
Yeah, I'd be annoyed. Though I'd also be irked if the Grass starter ended up as mono Grass again. But I guess as long as at least one of them has a decent design I won't mind too much, I don't pick my starter based on type alone, there are other things that could make up for it.
#74NeotheLightPosted 1/4/2013 3:31:22 PM
Grass/Electric
Fire/Ground
Water/Rock
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I'm not a racist. I'm an optimist.
#75Shadow Flare13Posted 1/4/2013 4:07:35 PM
If it was a cool design then I'd get over it. But I'd rather not have the same type combo again. As it is, I've become increasingly less fond of Fire starters as each Gen goes by. The Water starters have always been average to me, with Piplup being the one I like the most, but I do like Squirtle and Mudkip a bit too. Grass starters have been my main choices as of late, and by that I mean Treecko and Snivy as Turtwig I never plan on ever using.
#76FungusForBrainsPosted 1/4/2013 4:14:12 PM
It'd be slightly irritating and absolutely hilarious at the same time.
#77Blinded_No_MorePosted 1/4/2013 5:30:38 PM
I was SO hoping for Emboar to be Fire/Dark, Serperior to be Grass/Dragon, and Samurott to be Water/Fighting. So yeah I'd be ticked off if it happened again.
---
PSN ID: Blinded_No_More
Currently playing: DC Universe Online, Tekken 6, Rock Band 3, BattleFantasia
#78kakashik99992Posted 1/4/2013 5:32:56 PM
Blinded_No_More posted...
I was SO hoping for Emboar to be Fire/Dark, Serperior to be Grass/Dragon, and Samurott to be Water/Fighting. So yeah I'd be ticked off if it happened again.

Contrary Serperior with Grass Dragon would be a thing to behold it could give blaziken a run for his money as top starter
#79Coller21Posted 1/4/2013 6:47:54 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
Another fire/fighting starter would mean gamefreak has ran out of ideas. Trust me

They already have. Gen 5 holds the dubious honor of being the first generation that didn't introduce anything that couldn't have been implemented in the previous one.
Most of gen 5 mons are rehashes of gen 1 ones as well.

Yet barley any of them look alike?
#80the_cajun88Posted 1/4/2013 6:54:00 PM
Contrary Serperior with Grass Dragon would be a thing to behold it could give blaziken a run for his money as top starter

No.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg