This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Welp. Looks like we're up for a game announcement or something else really huge.

#81ThunderBlade5Posted 1/4/2013 4:20:49 PM
Watch the announcement be something like:

"Hi Pokemon fans, we have finally fixed the GTS so no more stupid trades can be posted. You can now safely trade for a Bidoof while not having to give up your level 9 Zekrom. That is all and don't forget to tune in next time."

/sarcasm.
---
Watch and be amazed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNzOVxHhjmQ
Not changing until the Buffalo Sabres win the Stanley Cup: Started 2/27/2011
#82SettaWorldTeethPosted 1/4/2013 4:43:51 PM
Gen 3 is my favorite but I'm not a fan of remakes so here's hoping it's gen 6.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#83jayman7Posted 1/4/2013 5:52:19 PM(edited)
TJSpyke posted...
Lexifox posted...
I can't wait to hear about a game that we'll get six months after Japan does.

Um, we usually get the mainline games 2-3 months after Japan. Which is not that bad (especially with all the text in the game).

Um, no, the games usually get released in September in Japan, and March in America. That's six months. Even this game (BW2) was released over three months later, which was a short time span for main-series Pokemon.

And IGN, really? You think they'll have an international announcement of a tournament??? How would that work?!
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#84DrgonbxcrossPosted 1/4/2013 6:00:03 PM
TJSpyke posted...
Lexifox posted...
I can't wait to hear about a game that we'll get six months after Japan does.

Um, we usually get the mainline games 2-3 months after Japan. Which is not that bad (especially with all the text in the game).

Lol. How old were you when Gold and silver came out? Crystal? What about emerald?

Even pearl and diamond?

Yeah, 3 months is not the average here. Sit down.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#85Monferno_AQWPosted 1/4/2013 6:38:15 PM
Hoping for BW3 or 3rd gen remakes.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#86electric_emuPosted 1/4/2013 6:41:06 PM
Given that this is being advertised in English as well, I'd be willing to bet money this is a mainstream game announcement. I doubt, however, that it is generation VI. I think it'll be gen V, probably the RSE remakes or something similar.
#87Pretztailfan95Posted 1/4/2013 6:41:58 PM
ThunderBlade5 posted...
Watch the announcement be something like:

"Hi Pokemon fans, we have finally fixed the GTS so no more stupid trades can be posted. You can now safely trade for a Bidoof while not having to give up your level 9 Zekrom. That is all and don't forget to tune in next time."

/sarcasm.

I would actually be okay with that.
#88shiningpikablu252Posted 1/4/2013 7:04:27 PM
ares9090 posted...
It's Gen VI, there are no new Pokémon to make the 2014 movie.

That didn't stop the Lucario movie in the third generation. Keep in mind that Munchlax had been revealed for the movie before that. Given that the producers have decided to reorder Genesect and Meloetta moviewise, if there is a sixth-generation Pokémon revelation, it'll be more like a Munchlax-type situation regardless if it ends up in Gensect's or Meloetta's movies.

That said, I'm wagering that the announcement will be for Gray, the third version for Black/White 1, on the 3DS. If the announcement is for a main series game, it's gotta be for that, a Black/White 3, or a pair of Ruby/Sapphire remakes--we're still two years too early for the sixth generation release countdown...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#89reaverzPosted 1/4/2013 7:25:19 PM
I am expecting something related to a new generation, be it a silhouette/teaser for a new Pokemon appearing in the Genesect movie or a full-blown announcement of upcoming Gen 6 games.

The fact that it's now being counted internationally recalls the joint revelation of Black/White and Reshiram/Zekrom to the world.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#90PkmTrainerAbramPosted 1/4/2013 7:33:54 PM
Personally I'm hoping for Gen 3 remakes on the 3DS.

If Pokemon Stadium 3 on the Wii U, it might entice me to get one now, until I see that Genuis Soroity is making them...<_<

If Gen 6, meh.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon XD(Gamecube), Pokemon Platinum/Heartgold(JPN), Street Fighter 3(Xbox360)