Welp. Looks like we're up for a game announcement or something else really huge.
Personally I'm hoping for Gen 3 remakes on the 3DS.
If they do make stadium 3 I demand it be on the 3ds also, because I have no plans to get a wii u.
I would rather it be either that or gen 3 remakes, because even if it is Gen 6 I'm just going to ignore it until it gets close to release just like I've done for every gen.
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
GalladetheGreat posted...Just watch it not be a new game.
Yeah, the initial hype kind of failed, but then it turned out there was a hidden image after getting a 100% complete save in the iOS version. Then two weeks later there was an article about SquareEnix holding casting auditions for singers.
I dunno, I still have hope for this one.
Here's the iOS secret image if you haven't seen it yet.
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
Pkmn Tranier Abram posted...
Personally I'm hoping for Gen 3 remakes on the 3DS.
Making 3DS main series games requires an overhaul of graphics, sprites, backgrounds, etc. no matter how you look at it. To go through all that trouble for remakes would be a bad move since they wouldn't be fully compatible with the Gen 6 games that would undoubtedly be released a year later. Not to mention that they might also not be fully compatible with the Unova games due to the differing platforms,which would place these remakes in a sort of limbo..
It makes far more sense in every way to release Gen 6 on the 3DS and then potentially use the new look for remakes that retain full compatibility with the Gen 6 pair. It's too late for any more DS games, in any case.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
Pokémon Black 0 and White 0!
Play as baby N and reform the original dragon in this "all-new" adventure!
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
The official English site now has a countdown on the front page.
That's what TWEWY fans thought too.
Reborn_Sigma posted...The official English site now has a countdown on the front page.
If TWEWY managed to get 25% of the revenue of a pokemon game Squarenix would have already launched 3 sequels and a spin off by now...So you aren't making sense son
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
No, if its a prequel you'd have to separate the Kyurem. =P
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
ares9090 posted...It's Gen VI, there are no new Pokémon to make the 2014 movie.
It's actually not at all too early for Gen 6. It's already the longest we've gone on a new handheld without the launch of a new generation. 2 years is crazy.
In 2 years, the 3DS will have been out for 4 years. You know the LONGEST we've gone between the launch of a new handheld and the release of a new generation of main series games was 17 months. To say that 4 years is somehow the norm is to ignore all the past generations entirely.
They're almost guaranteed to be main series game announcements. Almost guaranteed to be gen. 6.
In favor of Gen 6
1. They won't kick off the 3DS with remakes.
2. They're not releasing more DS games. There are NO DS games scheduled for release in 2013, let alone first party games.
3. They wouldn't give away Kyogre and Groudon over wifi for the 10th anniversary if they were going to release remakes. The 10th anniversary came and went in Japan.
4. No co-star for Genesect in the next movie; likely a Gen 6 Pokemon
5. Unova anime is all but finished. They time the anime with the release of the games pretty well, give or take a few months.
6. All gen. 5 legendaries have been revealed. Revealing any kinds of new formes would leave them without a new game to appear in within gen. 5.
7. This is already the LONGEST we've gone since the release of a new handheld and the start of a new Pokemon generation.
8. A three year generation lifespan falls in line with the first and second generations which didn't have remakes. It would be appropriate timing for gen 6 to be announced / released.
9. The past two gens did have remakes. I can't see them releasing remakes every single generation. It's just a bad pattern. Will they release remakes of remakes? Will they release remakes of BW AND BW2 when it comes time for gen 5? Why should every other main series game be a remake of an older one? It's such a bad rut / pattern to dig themselves into. I think BW2 are enough evidence of them breaking the mold. There is no particular pattern to any generation. No two generations have the same exact release pattern.
Fire Red, Leaf Green
Heart Gold, Soul Silver
Black 2, White 2
To claim that there's some sort of pattern to the remakes coming 2 gen later as evidence in favor of RSE reamkes really doesn't make much sense.
It's too late for more DS games. It's just kinda pointless to go through all the work that would go into making the FIRST 3DS main series games and have them be remakes. All new 3DS features, new graphics engine, etc. should mean a new generation, not a remake. The remakes and gen 6 games would use the same graphics engine. If the remakes come first, they're incompatible with gen 6 pokemon. In marketing brand new games for the 3DS with the hope of promoting the system and advertising brand new features and graphics, the most effective way is to release a new generation entirely, not remakes. They have to go through a TON of groundwork to release games on the 3DS. New sprites, new backgrounds, new everything. It just makes way more sense for them to go through all this to begin a new generation rather than to release remakes.
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"
Don't bother with Shiningpikablu. He's a known troll.
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
Yes, it's likely the main series of games for the 3DS, when you take into account that list. However, there is a slim chance it's some sort of Stadium/XD style game for the Wii U. First Wii U Pokemon game? That'd be pretty big news from their angle.
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
Add user to Ignore List after reporting