This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Make your own PWT intro!

#11AmesangPosted 1/6/2013 3:01:42 PM
"She's going to take you for a ride! She's going to take you for a ride!"

Yeah, that's all I got. Haven't played that game in ages. It's going to take me awhile to come up with a line that matches the bouncy, "Jolly" personality and appearance of this character of mine (some NSFW?) that my Black 2 character is named for:
http://www.schadenfreudestudios.com/gallery/iframe_karen.php
(Forgive me; this was done when my knowledge of HTML was still stuck in the pre-4.01 days over a decade ago I'm getting better! Honest!)

I remember back in Sapphire my character, Robbie, had a catchphrase that was something like, "I AM THE END OF ALL THINGS." I miss that level of customization, even if it was immature.
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#12lilaschildkrotePosted 1/6/2013 3:08:26 PM
This guy will murder you and your terribly constructed monotype teams.
---
I like pokemanz.
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
#13ColtCababaPosted 1/6/2013 3:09:44 PM
"And the opponent, from Littleroot Town, Hoenn. Weighing in at xxx pounds, he is the PWT Champion, Colt...Nezbitt!!"
---
Still waiting for Zoroark to be announced in the new Super Smash Bros. Wii U.
#14tamamo422Posted 1/6/2013 3:37:46 PM
He likes, his servant tammy, she defeated twice pieceman in a holy grail war in the moon cell alongside him. he defeated Cynthia and sent hilda's lover n packing on reshiram. Hailng from nimbasa town, meet the duo Tamamo422, and his namesake servant Tamamo-no-mae. they will be battling...Oh, what's this "elesa's are you ready theme plays" Ladies and gents, the nimbasa gym leader Elesa will be battling these 2. Me"Let's go, Melody" Tammy "Leave it to me, goshujin-sama. Come out, Ninetales." elesa"Emolga, Shine on."
---
3ds fc;2062-9203-0859, nintendo network id:deciding
pm me if u add me