This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Direct! Announced!!

#71AurawhispererPosted 1/7/2013 8:57:36 AM
I doubt its a WiiU game. And again, gamefreak doesnt develop the PBRs and hey you pikachus for the Wii. Nintendo does (i think) or some other company. Just not gamefreak
#72AzureKillerDXPosted 1/7/2013 9:26:03 AM
You know.... They could announce..... THE END of Pokemon
#73ADHDguitarPosted 1/7/2013 9:37:54 AM
It's too soon for Gen 6. Here's hoping for a Wii U spinoff RPG like Colosseum.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#74RaidenHeroPosted 1/7/2013 9:38:24 AM
AzureKillerDX posted...
You know.... They could announce..... THE END of Pokemon

noooooooooooo
#75RaidenHeroPosted 1/7/2013 9:38:48 AM
ADHDguitar posted...

IT WILL NOT BE A SPIN OFF
#76Serebii from SPPPosted 1/7/2013 9:46:48 AM(edited)
Grand_Blue posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
Pooo869 posted...
I bet it will be like what dice did with battlefield, they siad it would be a big BF3 announcement, it was a iphone game

It's Nintendo. Why on earth would they release their stuff on other company's hardware

They released the Pokedex 3D Pro on iOS, so it could happen, but I think it's probably going to be a Wii U or 3DS Pokemon game. iOS devices are very popular in Japan, especially the iPhone.

Pokédex iOS is not a game. It's an app and follows on from Nintendo's statement last year to release apps to promote their games. Releasing a game is a completely different thing than a database app. Note that Pokédex iOS removed all game features that were in Pokédex 3D Pro.

Aurawhisperer posted...
I doubt its a WiiU game. And again, gamefreak doesnt develop the PBRs and hey you pikachus for the Wii. Nintendo does (i think) or some other company. Just not gamefreak

Not saying it won't be, but as GameFreak's pimping it out, it seems logical to conclude it is main series (though nothing to say this announcement is just one game). Anyway, here's Serebii's fun list of Pokémon game developers

GameFreak:
Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2

Creatures Inc.
Pokémon TCGB, Pokémon TCG GB 2, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pokédex 3D, Pokédex 3D Pro, Pokémon Dream Radar, PokéPark, PokéPark 2

Spike-Chunsoft
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Squad, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Squad, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Go For It! Light Adventure Squad, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

HAL Laboratory:
Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Snap, Pokémon Stadium (Japanese), Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Stadium 2

Ambrella
Hey You, Pikachu!, Pokémon Channel, Pokémon Dash, My Pokémon Ranch, Pokémon Rumble, Pokémon Rumble Blast

Genius Sonority
Pokémon Colosseum, Pokémon XD: Gales of Darkness, Pokémon Trozei, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure

Jupiter:
Pokémon Pinball, Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire

Intelligent Systems
Pokémon Puzzle Challenge, Pokémon Puzzle League

:)
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#77AurawhispererPosted 1/7/2013 9:54:21 AM
@ serebii

Dayum, you do your homework extremely well
#78R0cks0l1ddPosted 1/7/2013 10:02:11 AM(edited)
ADHDguitar posted...

What is it with this "too soon" excuse and not explaining it? It's just stupid. Gen III and IV only went on for 4 years because of remakes. Gen I and II were 3 years long so it's plausible. It's more like you're saying "I don't want it yet" which you could just say.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker
#79Serebii from SPPPosted 1/7/2013 10:06:18 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
@ serebii

Dayum, you do your homework extremely well

Eidetic memory, my friend. It's how I manage to do the site so well on my own
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#80R0cks0l1ddPosted 1/7/2013 10:07:15 AM
Well I'm going to miss it regardless since I don't get off until 12pm. I guess a positive is that the board won't be as hectic by then (I assume), even if it is by a little.
---
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker