This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RUMOR: Pokemon Direct to possibly be about Pokemon Rainbow

#31TherianReturnsPosted 1/7/2013 7:49:50 PM
Source and top of page

GoNintendo: We hate you fanboys. No, really.
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#32KajagogoPosted 1/7/2013 7:52:08 PM
Underbelly posted a link to it, so they seem to think its legit.
#33King-gamerPosted 1/7/2013 8:02:49 PM
Seems legit. This rumor sounds so crazy it might actually be true.
#34SakurafanboyPosted 1/7/2013 8:04:06 PM
Yeah if this is true I'll have to use a wake-up slap on myself to wake up from the nightmare I'd be living through.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#35King-gamerPosted 1/7/2013 8:14:20 PM
Hmmm, Pokemon Rainbow.

Only 20 new Pokemon....

OMG DLC POKEMON CONFIRMED!!! From now on there will be no "new generations" of Pokemon, instead they will release a pack of 20 Pokemon per DLC each costing 49.99!!
#36ChronoAcePosted 1/7/2013 8:21:30 PM
You know they have ran out of ideas for version names when they have to resort to "Rainbow"

Probably fake though.
#37liveman789Posted 1/7/2013 8:23:39 PM
liveman789 posted...
The name "Draconeon" has been tossed around for years by Pokemon fans as a made up version of A dragon evolution of Eevee. There's a bunch of fan art of it:

http://azulflamexiii.deviantart.com/art/Draconeon-dragon-type-Evlution-163311409

I doubt Gamefreak would take the exact same name. I guess this should be debunked now.

Just gonna repost this. It is fake, people.

Unless Gamefreak went with the same name as a fan generated Pokemon.
#38Alom_o_molaPosted 1/7/2013 8:23:59 PM
lol, this is a poor rumor
it could be done better
---
UMvC3 Team ~ Nova[Centurion Rush]/Rocket Raccoon[Spitfire]/Amaterasu[Cold Star] ~ PSN: Xr0s-up
Official Galactus of UMVC3
#39Coop14Posted 1/7/2013 8:29:26 PM
Remember when everyone said Serperior was fake?

Yeah I won't debunk or accept this lets just wait and see
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#40DinozorePosted 1/7/2013 9:07:38 PM
Bribar posted...
Just a note: When people talk about Kanto being "Watered down" in HGSS/GSC they're referring to the story. There isn't a lick of narrative or purpose once you get to Kanto in those games. You just fight the gym leaders then the E4. You can do it in one sitting in like, an hour, its simple and quick and only like half a notch above boring.

Well, that and pretty much everything interesting in Kanto other than the gyms was conveniently shut down or blocked off somehow.
---
I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you... ~DuneMan