This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3DS Confirmed

#91Brandon042487Posted 1/7/2013 3:52:10 PM
I'm glad I got my 3ds last year.
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
#92IngSlayerPosted 1/7/2013 3:55:27 PM
TherianReturns posted...
At the end of the day, I still have a hot girlfriend, and an academic scholarship to CAL.

Way to bring up two irrelevant things, especially two things I don't give a **** about.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#93FuneralCakePosted 1/7/2013 3:55:37 PM
reaverz posted...
This would entail programming in the Gen 6 Pokemon into the Hoenn remakes so that the games are fully compatible with the Gen 6 games released a year later. I mean, right now something like that might actually work since the 3DS has yet to be broken into and made hackable, but it's a humongous risk to take since a hacker could eventually unveil every single Pokemon for the Gen 6 games.

Technically, they might not even have to do that, since 3DS games can now incorporate DLC. They'd just have to release a new Pokemon DLC patch for the RS remakes.

That said, I agree that it makes a lot more sense to start off with gen 6. Having the first 3DS game be a remake really is not a good decision at all. I know some of you people really want it, but it's not realistic.
---
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?
#94kakashik99992Posted 1/7/2013 3:56:01 PM
Polimario posted...
XL if you have man hands.

Standard if you've got girlyl hands like me.

Fixed Plus the larger screen

ANd anyone who said that this would be on the DS(too lazy to ress all the topics) need to have their head checked and doesn't know anything about the handheld market ATM
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#95ParominPosted 1/7/2013 3:56:14 PM
Awesome.

One step closer to having smooth sprites and well detailed animations for Pokemon battles.
---
Playing: Project Cross Zone, 2nd SRW OG
Waiting for: SRW 3DS
#96TherianReturnsPosted 1/7/2013 3:56:27 PM
IngSlayer posted...
TherianReturns posted...
At the end of the day, I still have a hot girlfriend, and an academic scholarship to CAL.

Way to bring up two irrelevant things, especially two things I don't give a **** about.

I wasn't replying to you, so obviously you do give a **** about it

Stop trolling and go away.
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#97pokemonfreak97Posted 1/7/2013 3:56:38 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Dammit.

Spelling correction.

Also, did anyone seriously think that it would be a DS game?

I could see a Wii U or 3DS game but not a DS game.
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!
#98AnclationPosted 1/7/2013 3:57:09 PM
People are seriously surprised by this? What system did you think it would be for, the DS yet again?
#99SakurafanboyPosted 1/7/2013 3:59:33 PM
Anclation posted...
People are seriously surprised by this? What system did you think it would be for, the DS yet again?

Was hoping for GBP :(
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#100KapuxaPosted 1/7/2013 3:59:48 PM
FuneralCake posted...
reaverz posted...
This would entail programming in the Gen 6 Pokemon into the Hoenn remakes so that the games are fully compatible with the Gen 6 games released a year later. I mean, right now something like that might actually work since the 3DS has yet to be broken into and made hackable, but it's a humongous risk to take since a hacker could eventually unveil every single Pokemon for the Gen 6 games.

Technically, they might not even have to do that, since 3DS games can now incorporate DLC. They'd just have to release a new Pokemon DLC patch for the RS remakes.

That said, I agree that it makes a lot more sense to start off with gen 6. Having the first 3DS game be a remake really is not a good decision at all. I know some of you people really want it, but it's not realistic.

Really wanted it, but you guys are correct. If it is Gen 6 it is nowhere near less interesting than the remaked! Just want to see how they will handle the Hidden Abilitys...still waiting on my Speed Boost Torchic, wich will probably never be realesed outside japan now --"