This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Make up a Trollfreak announcement

#31jmtlPosted 1/7/2013 7:57:33 PM
"We are sorry, but we are not ready to provide the anticipated announcement yet."
---
Pokemon White 2 - 4642-6775-0048
http://www.youtube.com/PokeJMTL
#32King-gamerPosted 1/7/2013 8:03:41 PM
"The Pokemon went extinct. No more Pokemon sequels. The End."
#33Flamingcow99Posted 1/7/2013 8:07:24 PM
Pokemon Typing 3D.
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:40 or Kirby:54 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#34MileRunPosted 1/7/2013 8:10:05 PM(edited)
This game will introduce the chatty spirit of the Master Ball, Pi, who will follow you around as a helper and give you loads of advice.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#35TehTrumpCardPosted 1/7/2013 8:14:07 PM
PyroThrower posted...
"Hi guys,

Pokemon sucks and you're all idiots who are blindly hurling money at us. Gen 3 was ****ing terrible but you still gave us money. Now continue throwing us your greenbacks.

Disrespectfully yours,
Fame Greak"

I don't think I can top this one.
---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#36nessonett106Posted 1/7/2013 8:32:07 PM
erekwashere15 posted...
"Hey guys, we're announcing that we are officially done with the beta of the games and are now ready to sell our finalized product. What to look forward to:

*For starters, we are disowning all previous Pokemon and replacing them with a brand new 202 that have been balanced to not be overpowering in the metagame and still provide a challenge for in the game itself.
*Next up is types. We have reduced the number from 17 to 12. Rock and Ground have been combined into 1, and we'll let you see what other 4 have been taken out.
*The level system has been completely overhauled, with the amount of experience gained being defined by one's strategy. We can't cover specifics, but we are sure the fans will be pleased with the results.
*Finally, we realized we've overdone the 8 badges and have dropped that in favor for a better storyline. You'll play as an orphaned boy who must travel and acquire several special items guarded by eight bosses that will permit access to the final dungeon with the bosses' boss.

We here at GameFreak cannot wait to release this to public and reward our fans who have stuck with us for over 15 years."

The weird thing is I'm not sure that this would be such a bad move for them. I really liked the twist that pokemon XD had with its storyline and such, and the constant "oh wow we totally hadn't found this neighbouring country" line is getting old.....
I can't really imagine how they'd balance the move types very well though.... some just have waaaay too many advantages or disadvantages.... and then the moves themselves are unevenly spread.
---
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . EU servers . . . .
#37elconoMPosted 1/7/2013 8:41:41 PM
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Gold, Silver, Crystal Versions will be hitting the arcade stores for Xbox LIVE, WiiU, 3DS, and the Playstation Network. Trade with your friends to get 'em all! Achievements/trophies are available.
---
Plays Pokemon, GTA 4 free roam, Borderlands 2, Castle Crashers, World for Keflings, Animal Crossing WW & xbL GT @ megatr0n e5kim0 <-- zeroes, not owes
#38StreethawkePosted 1/7/2013 9:00:46 PM
It's going to be for a year-long promotional event distributing Flareon with Flare Blitz, but you'll need a 3DS to download it.
---
Flight is freedom. Break the sky.
#39AmephEstMakoPosted 1/7/2013 9:02:18 PM
RSE remakes made!
---
He died of cancer...which caused bullet wounds to appear on his body.
PFC: 4642 7734 4639
#40Decon082Posted 1/7/2013 9:03:57 PM
Hi everyone! Due to overwhelming support from our fans, we have decided to release long-awaited remakes of a previous generation! That's right, Pokemon Diamond 2 and Pokemon Pearl 2 will be released in Japan this April on the 3DS. On top of that, there will not be an American or European release!
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]