This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously, why the hell do people not EV train?

#1WindyligthPosted 1/7/2013 10:08:33 PM
Is it because it's too hard to understand? Cause it took me like, 10 minutes, max.

Is it because it's too time consuming? Cause it took me like, an hour to do one poke, max.

Is it because people are incrediblely lazy and like to b**** at anything that takes real work and effort? Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.
---
Can I wear a cape to bed, dear?
#2xiaolinpetPosted 1/7/2013 10:13:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI
---
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870
#3ValteroPosted 1/7/2013 10:13:27 PM
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...
Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.
#4RoobitysuPosted 1/7/2013 10:14:44 PM
I knew a guy who was so much of a scrub that he refused to EV train out of principle.

Of course, I turned his Pokemon into chunky salsa when we battled, but meh.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3
#5PrinceVege101Posted 1/7/2013 10:16:08 PM
Lack of a reliable rematch system, granted I haven't bothered to finish BW2 so I don't know if the Breeders are a suitable replacement, but either way.
---
Andraste's dimpled butt cheeks!
#6Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:21:32 PM
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

I made a Democrat joke, touchy.
---
Can I wear a cape to bed, dear?
#7lilaschildkrotePosted 1/7/2013 10:23:55 PM
Valtero posted...

Windyligth posted...

Mitt Romney doesn't hate women.
Explain to me why women who work for obama make 17% less than the men.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#8coreekymonPosted 1/7/2013 10:24:00 PM
There's nothing wrong with not EV training if you are just a casual player.

I agree with the Obama remark though.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#9TherianReturnsPosted 1/7/2013 10:24:53 PM
Because they're lazy, as is 90% of all humans are.
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#10metagrossjPosted 1/7/2013 10:25:25 PM
Windyligth posted...
Valtero posted...

Windyligth posted...

I made a Democrat joke, touchy.

Your mean
---
$............!
Black 2 fc 2108 7541 4129