This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously, why the hell do people not EV train?

#11CrimsonRoyalPosted 1/7/2013 10:28:40 PM(edited)
Because pokemon isn't serious business to me.
#12PolimarioPosted 1/7/2013 10:27:52 PM
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...
Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

Wat.

This is the main reason Obama won.

http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/the-splintered-republican-party/

American history has proven that a splintered party has a hard time winning elections. It's partially why Lincoln took office back in 1865. The Democrats at the time were splintered due to the slave issue back then.

Republicans splintered. Mitt unfavorable. Look at all sides.
---
Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.
#13Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:28:52 PM
CrimsonRoyal posted...
Because pokemon isn't serious business for me.

implying ev training is serious business
---
Can I wear a cape to bed, dear?
#14Sab_LiathPosted 1/7/2013 10:31:38 PM
Why don't people EV train? Maybe it's because some of them don't do competitive battling.
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#15lilaschildkrotePosted 1/7/2013 10:33:22 PM
Without the power items and pokerus or at least a macho brace and pokerus it is extremely time consuming. I remember i maxed my absol's attack in 5 minutes with the power bracer and pokerus, but it took me half an hour for speed while fighting basculin because i only had the macho brace and pokerus.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#16willingmessPosted 1/7/2013 10:37:25 PM
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

I think it is silly to blame republicans when democrats had complete control of congress before the crash. also I feel it is rather silly of you to talk about a man you know so very little abou as though you were the expert on the matter.
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#17ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/7/2013 10:37:35 PM
What's wrong with democracy? Is it too Canadian for you guys?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
#18Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:39:25 PM
Polimario posted...
Valtero posted...

Windyligth posted...

Wat.

This is the main reason Obama won.

http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/the-splintered-republican-party/

American history has proven that a splintered party has a hard time winning elections. It's partially why Lincoln took office back in 1865. The Democrats at the time were splintered due to the slave issue back then.

Republicans splintered. Mitt unfavorable. Look at all sides.

That was actually an interesting read.
---
Can I wear a cape to bed, dear?
#19Trailblazer34Posted 1/7/2013 10:39:36 PM
waste of valuble grown ups time

nintendo are lucky i still play this game
#20ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/7/2013 10:40:21 PM
willingmess posted...
Valtero posted...

Windyligth posted...

I think it is silly to blame republicans when democrats had complete control of congress before the crash. also I feel it is rather silly of you to talk about a man you know so very little abou as though you were the expert on the matter.

I think it is silly to blame the democrats for a problem that was out of their control when they took over. But you seem to be blaming them for it anyway as if you know all the details that happened.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359