This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously, why the hell do people not EV train?

#21the_cajun88Posted 1/7/2013 10:40:36 PM
Because pokemon isn't serious business to me.

^
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#22Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:41:08 PM
ZarethKnyght posted...
What's wrong with democracy? Is it too Canadian for you guys?

Canadians have three dominant parties, so if you're from the US, pwned.
---
Can I wear a cape to bed, dear?
#23FlufyW0lf3yPosted 1/7/2013 10:42:38 PM
metagrossj posted...
Windyligth posted...
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...
Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

I made a Democrat joke, touchy.

Your mean

*You're
---
FC White: Bentley 3225 4368 8726
#24ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/7/2013 10:44:02 PM
To speak honestly, Canada doesn't exercise real Democracy either...just like how China doesn't exercise real Communism. Every form of government on this planet is twisted by corruption as far as I know.

Except that Island somewhere with only 1 person living on it...if they're still alive.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
#25Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:44:25 PM
willingmess posted...
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

I think it is silly to blame republicans when democrats had complete control of congress before the crash. also I feel it is rather silly of you to talk about a man you know so very little abou as though you were the expert on the matter.

Look, congress has very little control of the economy as it is, no matter which party is in charge.

Just look a Roosevelt's Presidency. The New Deal didn't get the American Economy out of a slum until the war economy started showing off.
---
#26Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:45:09 PM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
metagrossj posted...
Windyligth posted...
Valtero posted...

Windyligth posted...

I made a Democrat joke, touchy.

Your mean

*You're

What a real contribution to this topic you made.
---
#27Swiftblade09Posted 1/7/2013 10:45:41 PM
Windyligth posted...
ZarethKnyght posted...
What's wrong with democracy? Is it too Canadian for you guys?

Canadians have three dominant parties, so if you're from the US, pwned.

Political parties are inherently flawed though. Because they exist many people vote based on the candidate's party.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q
#28scraadinPosted 1/7/2013 10:45:41 PM
I work four jobs. EVs are not a priority.
---
"There is no overkill. There is only "Open Fire" and "I need to reload."
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates-schlockmercenary
#29Coller21Posted 1/7/2013 10:47:53 PM
Did we seriously just make a topic about Pokemon on a Pokemon board into a political argument? This is the stupidest topic I've ever seen.
#30Swiftblade09Posted 1/7/2013 10:50:38 PM
Coller21 posted...
Did we seriously just make a topic about Pokemon on a Pokemon board into a political argument? This is the stupidest topic I've ever seen.

To be fair TC started it. The rest of us just gave it a little push.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raiz5MAb98Q