This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously, why the hell do people not EV train?

#51RoobitysuPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:34 PM
Obama lost the popular vote, your logic is invalid.

Actually, Obama got 51% versus Romney's 47%.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3
#52willingmessPosted 1/7/2013 11:09:50 PM
Roobitysu posted...

eh romney won more states and also apparently about 40% of a significant romney voting group didn't show up.
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised
#53RoobitysuPosted 1/7/2013 11:12:12 PM
eh romney won more states and also apparently about 40% of a significant romney voting group didn't show up.

Does this matter? For better or worse, Obama won, so all's to do is bite the bullet and see what happens.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3
#54SirDanieIPosted 1/7/2013 11:33:21 PM
Americans

<___<
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#55ValteroPosted 1/7/2013 11:39:46 PM
willingmess posted...
nope not a millionaire also I must ask where you get your information spoon fed to you? msnbc? cnn? the new york times? I must say that you don't really understand what I was even talking about. the investments I mentioned were the long term or banking investments which allow many people to even get a loan and help drive new bussinesses to grow. most people want to raise the taxes on the benefits gained from these investments. but what does that do? it completely deincentivizes the whole process leaving many banks unable to make loans whatsoever thus cutting growth in the economy. the real problem that led to the stock crashes were the marginal housing investments. many people are to blame for what happened. but do you know what Obama FUNDED their golden parachutes through his blind money toss. indeed and it was not only bankers but the entire housing industry along with the public. many people would go out and borrow money for a vacation based on the money that they could possibly make due to their renovations. it was a big bubble just waiting to pop. and do you know what else? obama has decided that people need an easier time getting a lone than that. the best way to fix this isn't to favor the rich though unlike the claims of the left instead the best way to fix the economy is to favor the small business owners that really drive the economy. currently all Ive seen from our government will hurt them. we need to decrease the red tape that surrounds owning a bussiness. we need to lower the costs of owning one. then and only then will the economy pick up and start chugging along again

Too bad nothing in that wall o' text of yours actually had any meaning.
#56ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/7/2013 11:43:24 PM
willingmess posted...
Roobitysu posted...

Facts...I'm not seeing any from you. All I'm seeing is speculation. Where are you getting this information from? Where do the interests of this source of information lie? How many sources have this same information? Are they connected in any way other than the sharing of this information? There are so many questions that can be asked here (and pretty much all your previous posts).

If you're going to argue based on speculation and/or loose information, you'll get arguments against it which are also based on speculation and/or loose information. It's easy to blame the figurehead of the country. But when the country needs more than just the figurehead for ideas or action to be taken, you can't only blame the figurehead. This is a point that so many people seem to miss.

No, it's not the fault of Bush that the economy is currently how it is. The fault lies with ALL parties/people involved in the decisions that were made that brought about the current economy. People also forget this and choose to blame the figurehead currently in charge. For all we know, this problem could've been festering long before Bush even came into power too. Fact is, we, the public, don't know. To make an assumption based on limited knowledge is to set yourself up for a fall.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
#57TherianReturnsPosted 1/7/2013 11:43:57 PM
I like the part where the people in here, think they know anything about politics.
---
Well there are girls on this board too. -Windyligth
#58tadashii18Posted 1/7/2013 11:45:08 PM
EV training is very time consuming, that's basically it.
---
"When reaching for the future, we sometimes fall into the past." - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#59TehTrumpCardPosted 1/7/2013 11:46:53 PM
TherianReturns posted...
I like the part where the people in here, think they know anything about politics.

---
If everyone was right who'd be the gigalomaniac? "Whose eyes are those eyes?"
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN: TehTrumpCard n ReimuHakure-
#60willingmessPosted 1/7/2013 11:47:26 PM
Valtero posted...
willingmess posted...
nope not a millionaire also I must ask where you get your information spoon fed to you? msnbc? cnn? the new york times? I must say that you don't really understand what I was even talking about. the investments I mentioned were the long term or banking investments which allow many people to even get a loan and help drive new bussinesses to grow. most people want to raise the taxes on the benefits gained from these investments. but what does that do? it completely deincentivizes the whole process leaving many banks unable to make loans whatsoever thus cutting growth in the economy. the real problem that led to the stock crashes were the marginal housing investments. many people are to blame for what happened. but do you know what Obama FUNDED their golden parachutes through his blind money toss. indeed and it was not only bankers but the entire housing industry along with the public. many people would go out and borrow money for a vacation based on the money that they could possibly make due to their renovations. it was a big bubble just waiting to pop. and do you know what else? obama has decided that people need an easier time getting a lone than that. the best way to fix this isn't to favor the rich though unlike the claims of the left instead the best way to fix the economy is to favor the small business owners that really drive the economy. currently all Ive seen from our government will hurt them. we need to decrease the red tape that surrounds owning a bussiness. we need to lower the costs of owning one. then and only then will the economy pick up and start chugging along again

Too bad nothing in that wall o' text of yours actually had any meaning.

you didn't catch what I said then here are the cliffs notes.
A. money flow is necessary in a healthy economy investments from the rich provide that
B. the people who caused the recession were rewarded by obama maybe inadvertantly but it still happened
C.the most important part of the economy are small businesses the current administrations tactics are hindering small businesses through too many taxes and too much red tape
---
Warning! the preceding post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised