This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously, why the hell do people not EV train?

#71The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/8/2013 1:26:21 AM
I can't tell if this topic is about politics or pokemon.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#72ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/8/2013 1:30:09 AM
The_Mighty_KELP posted...

It's about generation 6. The Political Pokemon. The Elite 4 have been taken over by The Congress.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
#73tadashii18Posted 1/8/2013 1:31:15 AM
The_Mighty_KELP posted...

Pokemon politics obviously. Seems like people here are just defending both Zekromney and Obamasnow.
---
"When reaching for the future, we sometimes fall into the past." - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII-2
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#74thedarklordx3Posted 1/9/2013 4:35:37 PM(edited)
lilaschildkrote posted...
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...
Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

Mitt Romney doesn't hate women.
Explain to me why women who work for obama make 17% less than the men.

because women don't choose good money making careers

ask anyone who was in buisness school, medical school, law school, majored in physics, engineering, mathematics, any kind of buisness(accounting, statistics) or went to a trade school(electrician, janitor, garbageman, etc.) how many women they saw in their classes

here's a tip: waitress and secretary are not high paying jobs
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#75SirDanieIPosted 1/9/2013 4:52:34 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
lilaschildkrote posted...
Valtero posted...
People that don't EV train because they don't know about it are fine. People that DO know it exists and don't do it for some reason are lazy.

Windyligth posted...
Probably so, seeing as Obama got elected again.

He got reelected because all the Republicans could offer as an opponent was a mega-millionaire who's completely out-of-touch with 99% of the population and whose only alternative to Obama's economic plan was the same trickle-down economics that got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total disdain for more than half the population, women, and every minority. Educate yourself, kid.

Mitt Romney doesn't hate women.
Explain to me why women who work for obama make 17% less than the men.

because women don't choose good money making careers

ask anyone who was in buisness school, medical school, law school, majored in physics, engineering, mathematics, any kind of buisness(accounting, statistics) or went to a trade school(electrician, janitor, garbageman, etc.) how many women they saw in their classes

here's a tip: waitress and secretary are not high paying jobs

First off we shouldn't be bumping this.

Now I am not American but I will assume that the reasons for gender inequality are the same as Australia.
It is not because women choose less paying jobs than men. Statistics show that women get paid less than men for the same job.

Also it isn't Obama's fault that women make less money than men. In fact I think the pay gap would have increased if Romney was elected
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
#76Pendragon71037Posted 1/9/2013 4:53:45 PM
coreekymon posted...
There's nothing wrong with not EV training if you are just a casual player.

I agree with the Obama remark though.

This. This so very much.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#77GevousPosted 1/9/2013 4:59:48 PM
Are all of your topics stupid?
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#78CthulhuMessiahPosted 1/9/2013 5:05:16 PM
Probably because it isn't needed in-game?
#79Pendragon71037Posted 1/9/2013 5:06:11 PM
I heard this story a while ago. A woman orders a coffee at McDonalds, and she spills it onto her lap. What does she do? Sue McDonalds for every dollar that they owe for, not kidding, "making their coffee hot." Yeah.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#80CheckmateD1Posted 1/9/2013 5:17:19 PM
Pendragon71037 posted...
I heard this story a while ago. A woman orders a coffee at McDonalds, and she spills it onto her lap. What does she do? Sue McDonalds for every dollar that they owe for, not kidding, "making their coffee hot." Yeah.

But there was no warning label. How could she know it was hot? There's just no way to tell.
---
http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/checkmate.jpg