This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Less than 30 mins to go. Is your body ready?

#81kakashik99992Posted 1/8/2013 3:48:26 AM
Monferno_AQW posted...
Way to not make sense, GF. Leaving some things in Unova unfinished, ignoring the 3rd gen anniv., etc.

Let the butthurt flow my friend while we bump some old topics
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#82Monferno_AQWPosted 1/8/2013 3:51:26 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...
Leaving some things in Unova unfinished

Pretty much every game has had things go "unfinished." BW and BW2 are no exception.

ignoring the 3rd gen anniv

Distributions of Groudon and Kyogre.

But these were the worst IMO. What's the complete story behind Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad? What about the OD? And others.

Yeah, in Japan.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#83hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 3:55:23 AM(edited)
Monferno_AQW posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...

Pretty much every game has had things go "unfinished." BW and BW2 are no exception.

But these were the worst IMO. What's the complete story behind Ghetsis and the Shadow Triad? What about the OD? And others.

Yeah, in Japan.

well the year is long, we'll probably get the event eventally.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#84Monferno_AQWPosted 1/8/2013 3:58:23 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...
FuneralCake posted...
Monferno_AQW posted...

Yeah, in Japan.

well the year is long, we'll probably get the event eventally.

Highly doubtful. Japan gets a lot of events that never make it to the rest of the world.
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima
#85hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 3:58:45 AM
S_Fox posted...
Gen VI is on the way and Gen V has only been out for 2 years......*sigh*

been 3 years in Japan. Had this not been world wide release, would of probably cam out March 2014.

also no previous gen remakes this year to artificially extend generation

3 years per gen sounds great to me.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#86Neo_Saturos123Posted 1/8/2013 5:04:13 AM
6th gen? Already? I hope they will move the release date to 2014. 3 years is, I think, too short a length for gen V. It should be 4, like with III and IV. Gen II also lasted 3 years, so maybe it is a good idea, after all. I really hope the fire starter won't gain the fighting type after evolving this time...
It's great that it will have 3D graphics and a simultaneous worldwide release, BTW.
---
I'll incorrectly your ass so hard you'll be crapping erroneous for weeks! - Cosmic from Random Insanity
#87pokemonfreak97Posted 1/8/2013 6:36:37 AM
Neo_Saturos123 posted...
6th gen? Already? I hope they will move the release date to 2014. 3 years is, I think, too short a length for gen V. It should be 4, like with III and IV. Gen II also lasted 3 years, so maybe it is a good idea, after all. I really hope the fire starter won't gain the fighting type after evolving this time...
It's great that it will have 3D graphics and a simultaneous worldwide release, BTW.

You HOPE that the release of new Pokémon games are delayed to conform with your pattern? I don't want a Fire/Fighting starter either, but Game Freak will be Game Freak.
---
I hack life.
Got a Wii U launch night!