This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully they dont let us trade from older games into X/Y.

#21spincyclemattPosted 1/8/2013 12:12:47 PM
I posted a topic on this subject on here. A proposal to fix the training system check it out.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/65127477
#22ryudin89Posted 1/8/2013 12:14:46 PM
Reyman500 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
Safer_777 posted...
How can Pokemon be transfered though from DS to 3DS?I think they did that in this game,but how exactly?

This can be easily done through wifi. It would not be that difficult.

No it can't,it will be a lil more complex your going from gen 5 to 6.

Are you serious? You can't seriously think that? Not after how it was done from Gen 4 to Gen 5 right?

Because that would be dumb.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#23kingjam1Posted 1/8/2013 12:16:29 PM
Yay. What a fantastic idea. Now they have to re release Gen 1 and Gen 2 remakes and make it impossible to obtain most of the Pokemon and complete the Pokedex. The best part of it is it will be absolutely pointless.
---
Can't think of anything
#24jayman7Posted 1/8/2013 12:17:45 PM
Hopefully GameFreak doesn't consult you for their ideas.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#25wolfwingPosted 1/8/2013 12:17:54 PM
Doing it for technical reasons I can accept, doing it for any other reason would be BS.
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.
#26jayman7Posted 1/8/2013 12:19:14 PM
wolfwing posted...
Doing it for technical reasons I can accept, doing it for any other reason would be BS.

And since Dragon Quest Monsters already showed that the transfer is possible, it would be BS, plain and simple.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#27MileRunPosted 1/8/2013 12:35:49 PM(edited)
I'd like for this too.

Remember, everybody: We never would have gotten abilities if it weren't for that cutoff between Generations II and III. Same deal with the arguably better stat system we have now (Natures are great, the EV system got better, genders and shinies are now IV-independent). Pokemon gameplay will not be able to change and streamline further if you keep selfishly holding on to your old shiny Mewtwos and whatnot else.

Your Pokemon aren't just going to disappear because you can't transfer them over. You'll still have them on your Generation V cartridges.
---
I claim to be the official Porygon2 of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
Scientist MileRun: WaRy associate
#28LexifoxPosted 1/8/2013 12:37:18 PM
Yes, I want them to cut off the old versions. I don't want to bring in Pokemon I have trained for over ten years and have sentimental attachment to. I don't want to bring in my small army of shiny Pokemon that I got via non-RNG means. I don't want to keep moving forward with my many rare event Pokemon like Darkrai and Shaymin.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#29VIIVincentPosted 1/8/2013 12:42:37 PM
why not? how does other players who start lv100 Pokemon could possibly harm you in any way? why do you need the to feel and try to guilt them that a game should be savored? why should you even care? wtf?!

seriously. i wonder how brain dead people can get.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz
#30wolfwingPosted 1/8/2013 12:46:37 PM
If they transfer over PC they could make sure to catch and remove hacked pokemon.
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.