This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT we give weak Pokemon abilites that make them terrifying.

#1wind64aPosted 1/8/2013 5:33:53 PM
The Pokemon cannot be able to evolve currently and must be weak enough that it seems Gamefreak has an extreme dislike for them.

Luvdisc: Befuddled Infatuation-An infatuated Pokemon cannot move. A Pokemon afflicted with Confusion will always hurt itself in confusion.

Delibird: Gift of Time: During the first turn of battle, this Pokemon takes no damage. All of the opponent's moves can only hit this Pokemon.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the BW2 boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#2snacktimeguyPosted 1/8/2013 5:38:18 PM
Farfetch'd- Cant die. That would scare the crap out of me.
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
#3yzmanPosted 1/8/2013 5:54:38 PM
Honestly delibird would still be terrible. You can literally not hurt him the first turn, so just set up...and then sweep him second turn. He won't do anything to you so don't worry.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#4SettaWorldTeethPosted 1/8/2013 5:57:55 PM
Marowak - Sand rush. Hoo boy that would be fun.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#5mralpha543Posted 1/8/2013 6:06:15 PM
Flareon.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Team Rocket's Rockin'! X-Deer name revealed: Xhika
#6WolfJouninPosted 1/8/2013 6:14:33 PM
Kricketune - Musician - Confuses the opponent's Pokemon upon switching in.

Get rid of entry hazards, and you can swap in and out for days.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#7abcDSBTPosted 1/8/2013 6:27:22 PM
Intimidate

for all of them
---
Oddworld, Graffiti Kingdom, Supah Nario Bros, and Simtunes FTW!
That light at the end of the tunnel might be a train.
#8KaitoKazePosted 1/8/2013 7:56:41 PM
Sableye: Wonder Guard

*runs*
---
PSN Username: Same as GFAQs name
Currently Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten, Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
#9iron_defensePosted 1/8/2013 8:05:46 PM
Serperior: Pure Power

Emboar: An ability where it is always guaranteed to strike first

Gallade: Magic Guard

Sceptile: Chlorophyll
---
I think it's only fair that we throw monopoly money at strippers with fake boobs.
#10XXHornDogXXPosted 1/8/2013 8:49:16 PM
It would be interesting if Luvdisc or another love/girly/sexy related Pokemon had an ability like

All opposing Pokemon are infatuated as long as they are the opposite sex as this Pokemon.

Would make some useless Pokemon better, and it isnt that OP as it sounds. Would make people think twice about chosing genders now for their Pokemon.
---
no Sig master race