I'd like to see a pokemon game that lets you choose any starter from any gen.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I'd like to see a pokemon game that lets you choose any starter from any gen.

User Info: Tbon110

Tbon110
3 years ago#1
Just for the hell of it of course at the beginning of the game. I know it'll never happen but it'd give more incentive to just replay the game for those that go for that sort of thing. Anybody else think this might be a nice idea that will never happen?
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
3 years ago#2
HG and SS gave us the chance to pick starters from other regions after the end of the game. I guess that's how close we will get to that.

But yes, it would be pretty cool

User Info: Tbon110

Tbon110
3 years ago#3
Kapuxa posted...
HG and SS gave us the chance to pick starters from other regions after the end of the game. I guess that's how close we will get to that.

But yes, it would be pretty cool

But that was at the end of the game. I mean at the very beginning.
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.

User Info: Pebling

Pebling
3 years ago#4
I think you should have a little farm of starters enclosed with a fence and a farmer/professor then lets you choose between the same species but with different natures/stats/abilities. That way, you have a better selection and you can easily choose your preference from the get-go without having to restart every time you get a wrong nature, and it's a simple way of learning about natures and IVs before meeting with real, wild Pokémon that aren't so easy to choose from.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. I'd like to see a pokemon game that lets you choose any starter from any gen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived