This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon tier changes

#11MugilokoPosted 1/12/2013 8:59:00 AM
Mugiloko posted...
Emboar, Absol and Cinccino are RU now.

Nightbird_X posted...
Pretty sure there's a STICKY that says Battling and Trading have their own boards. Just saying.

Shut the f*** up and read the other topic.

Oh no you're getting mad! You gonna throw a poke ball at me? Maybe use your little Pokemon that you EV trained instead of losing your virginity?

Nerd.

Idiot.

Try harder.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#12darkdragonflamePosted 1/12/2013 9:01:28 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Pretty sure there's a STICKY that says Battling and Trading have their own boards. Just saying.

Just to make things clear...Pokemon is about battling. So you are wrong. Even ingame stuff is mostly about battles. The only things that aren't are Join Avenue related topics, boardgames, anime discussions and stuff. So by your logic PWT questions are for the battling board. Which is of course not true.
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#13Nightbird_XPosted 1/12/2013 9:04:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14warnerbromanPosted 1/12/2013 9:10:06 AM(edited)
* Eats popcorn* You know you all all right...sort of.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#15RX02BansheePosted 1/12/2013 9:17:20 AM(edited)
Nightbird_X posted...
Yes, competitive move sets. As in for battling. Get a goddamn clue before you respond.

Fun fact, competitive mosvesets can be used in post-game facilities to great effect.

Maybe it is you who should "get a goddamn clue" before running around like a backseat mod, because so far the only person in this topic demonstrating they actually have no clue what they are talking about is yourself.

Or don't. Honestly I'd rather you didn't. Amusing posters come around so rarely.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles
#16darkdragonflamePosted 1/12/2013 9:15:51 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
Oh so I guess there's no reason for the battle board then. You moron Democrats are running America in the ground.

No battling board is for challenging other people. That is different.
And on the politics reaction... If I am not mistaken Republicans are also burning down the USA. Because both parties can't agree with each other everybody (in the USA) is effected. Both parties (especially the Republicans if you ask me) are stubborn. And if you ask I am an European.
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#17HvnlySclPosted 1/12/2013 9:16:03 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
Oh so I guess there's no reason for the battle board then. You moron Democrats are running America in the ground.

Democrats are the saviors of the world.

Republicans are made of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nz93Cmr3v8
---
I like Kirby, Metroid, Pokemon, Ar Tonelico, Mass Effect, Kid Icarus, Ys, FInal Fantasy, Paper Mario, more, and of course
Monster Hunter
#18MugilokoPosted 1/12/2013 9:16:10 AM
Oh so I guess there's no reason for the battle board then.

Because we can't ask for battles and such... OH WAIT.

You moron Democrats are running America in the ground.

lol
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#19ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/12/2013 9:23:55 AM(edited)
Technically speaking, things such as tiers, only are a part of competitive battling. The Pokemon in each tier might work in regular game too but due to a lack of restrictions there, there's nothing stopping anyone from making a team full of Ubers and just pounding stuff into the ground.

It can be argued that it's information but it's also not general information as the tiers came into being BECAUSE of competitive battling. As such, discussion about tiers I think should be kept to the battling forums.

Please note: This is my opinion. And I'm only one person. And what the majority votes is what goes on Gamefaqs.

PS: No need to be offensive or wear any flame goggles btw. Even though I think this discussion should be on battle forums section, I really don't care if it takes place here on a personal level.

---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
#20pmackinnonPosted 1/12/2013 9:29:16 AM(edited)
Mugiloko posted...
Emboar, Absol and Cinccino are RU now.

Don't forget about Snover and Amoonguss.
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards