This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best 2nd Pokemon to Catch in Pokemon Black 2

#1KakuzuHidanPosted 1/14/2013 9:50:43 PM
i need help catching a 2nd pokemon but i dont know who
#2BikdipOnABusPosted 1/14/2013 9:56:50 PM
Just catch a bunch of stuff and decide what you like best. Don't worry about what's actually the strongest Pokemon available, because pretty much anything can work out alright as long as you're smart with it.

Besides, you didn't even say what starter you picked, so it's not like anyone can give a decent response.
---
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
#3KakuzuHidan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:59:03 PM
BikdipOnABus posted...
Just catch a bunch of stuff and decide what you like best. Don't worry about what's actually the strongest Pokemon available, because pretty much anything can work out alright as long as you're smart with it.

Besides, you didn't even say what starter you picked, so it's not like anyone can give a decent response.

I chose Oshawott
#4PolimarioPosted 1/14/2013 10:00:49 PM(edited)
Riolu is a good all-around choice. Found in the ranch, but low encounter rate. Great stats and movepool when it evolves into Lucario.

Mareep is also good, and found at the ranch, but Magnemite is better, and can be caught before the 2nd Gym.

Psyduck is a decent early Water Type if you didn't pick Oshawott, but better Water Types can be obtained between the 6th and 7th Gyms. Psyduck will work until then.

Growlithe is a good choice if you didn't pick Tepig. Learns some good moves , so don't evolve it the moment you nab a Fire Stone, as Arcanine can't learn said moves.

Magby is also fine, but you need to trade to evolve Magmar into Magmortar, and the Magmarizer comes fairly late.

I'd recommend Elekid, but he's limited to White 2 .
---
Get on my bad side...and I'll freeze you solid!
Self-Proclaimed Kyurem of all eternity.