any more likely event pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. any more likely event pokemon?

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
3 years ago#1
I have and will be playing Platinum (bc gen 4 is my fav DS pokemon game/s) but I do have black 2. Haven't played it yet. I just don't want to miss any more givaway pokemon and I know you have to progress far enough to recieve them. I also know any Nintendo event pokemon will require Black/White because they aren't gonna let you get it with a 3 year old pokemon game.
last $$: Persona 4 Golden LE, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Harvest Moon ANB
Playing: FFVII (PSN/PSPgo), various apps

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#2
There may be a Shiny Genesect with Extremespeed eventually... Possibly (I can't be the only one who wants one).

No events are short enough that you can't go a little through the game to get them though, so you don't really have anything to worry about.
"You think our rage a weakness? Then let me show you... how wrong you are!" - Edge, Final Fantasy IV

User Info: Tortus2

Tortus2
3 years ago#3
Meloetta hopefully should be coming at some point.
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351

Teremei
3 years ago#4
ah ok thanks, so what badge do I have to get past before I can receive event pokemon? I'll probably never play black 2 unless there is an event pokemon I simply must have. Until then I'll just continue farming Platinum.

User Info: hotrodneptune32

hotrodneptune32
3 years ago#5
No badge required.
PKMN Black FC: 2237 3659 0319
PKMN White 2 FC: 3483 1590 5503

User Info: Drknmnky56

Drknmnky56
3 years ago#6
Teremei posted...
ah ok thanks, so what badge do I have to get past before I can receive event pokemon? I'll probably never play black 2 unless there is an event pokemon I simply must have. Until then I'll just continue farming Platinum.

Just need the pokedex.
Pokemon White FC: Mark-- 1678 3103 9448
3DS FC -- 1977-0940-5614

Teremei
3 years ago#7
Good to know thanks.

User Info: Infectedglore2

Infectedglore2
3 years ago#8
I have a question. I skipped out of 5th gen from about June 2011-present so I'd like to know what Event things that WEREN'T simple event Pokemon gifts. Stuff like Global Link limited offers/limited event items.

User Info: EricDent1

EricDent1
3 years ago#9
For the Global Link:

Gothorita (IIRC) is still going on. You need a special code found in the Pokedex Strategy Guide for Black 2/White 2.
If you participate in the Pokemon TCG leagues you can get special Pokemon for just attending.
The current (first one) is Scizor, I think it ends soon though.
You can get a special code for purchasing the Black 2/White 2 Game at Walmart to get one of the Sinoh Starters (Piplup, Turtwig, or Chimchar).

Of course then you can go to the Dream World & meet Pokemon to take back to your game.
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6448 6021

Teremei
3 years ago#10
Is that walmart deal still going on? Is there a special sticker on the case to show eligible copies?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. any more likely event pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived