Looking to make a balanced in-game team for PWT

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking to make a balanced in-game team for PWT

User Info: Deoxys_Prime

Deoxys_Prime
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to clear everything in PWT, but I only have access to Pokes I can get in BW2. I don't have my other DS, so I can't trade over anything I EV trained in previous generations. Thus far, I've just used stuff I've trained during the story (so they don't have proper EVs and whatnot.) I can win some of the time with some luck, but it will usually take me 2-3 tries to down a set of region leaders.

What are some balanced choices that aren't too difficult to obtain in-game? I'm currently using Carracosta, Volcarona, and Lucario. I also leveled a Magnezone, Flygon, and Zoroark during the story as well.

Yes, I'm willing to catch and EV train some new ones. I'd just like some recommendations to make a safe and balanced team. I'm especially looking for a good lead. It doesn't need to be especially competitive. Just something to run through these tournaments.

User Info: hotrodneptune32

hotrodneptune32
3 years ago#2
Starmie is a pretty good lead. It's got good speed and special attack, not to mention a wide movepool.
PKMN Black FC: 2237 3659 0319
PKMN White 2 FC: 3483 1590 5503
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Looking to make a balanced in-game team for PWT

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived