This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bianca EV checker phrases?

#1demonslay477Posted 1/18/2013 10:57:18 AM
No one is giving me a clear answer on this, even though it's a common question =/

Bianca when called on the xtransciever , will check your pokemons effort.

Whats phrases indicate what amount of EVs though. I know for complex spreads, where you don't max out one or two stats, she'll keep saying " This pokemon can work a little harder"

What i'm confused about is what she says when one stat is maxed or two stats have 252 EVs. I've been training my Charizard on Basculin(+2 speed ev) with a power anklet AND on Litwick(+1 Sp. ATK ev) with a power lens.

That's 7 speed ev per basculin, and 5 sp. atk ev per litwick.

I called her this last time after training and she's said(yes with me mostly keeping track of my EVs) that "Charizard seems like it can work a little harder,BUT it's worked hard on SP.ATK and SPEED"

For my other Charizard(was only above average so i bread it for better IVs) I trained him on sp.atk and speed also, but instead bianca says "Charizard has worked REALLY hard, I think it's worked PARTICULARLY hard on SP.ATK"

I want to know the value differences, if any, by these phrases. Does "worked hard"=252 and if it does, what does "particularly hard" mean?

Someone please, lay down some breeder knowledge.
---
My MHFU character is named after my ex girlfriend. So if i ever die, it's like revenge. Too bad i never die.
#2demonslay477(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:26:23 AM
Through grinding, i figured it out myself. Thanks most useless forum on the internet.
---
My MHFU character is named after my ex girlfriend. So if i ever die, it's like revenge. Too bad i never die.
#3VoltaresPosted 1/18/2013 11:51:53 AM
demonslay477 posted...
No one is giving me a clear answer on this, even though it's a common question =/

Bianca when called on the xtransciever , will check your pokemons effort.

Whats phrases indicate what amount of EVs though. I know for complex spreads, where you don't max out one or two stats, she'll keep saying " This pokemon can work a little harder"

What i'm confused about is what she says when one stat is maxed or two stats have 252 EVs. I've been training my Charizard on Basculin(+2 speed ev) with a power anklet AND on Litwick(+1 Sp. ATK ev) with a power lens.

That's 7 speed ev per basculin, and 5 sp. atk ev per litwick.

I called her this last time after training and she's said(yes with me mostly keeping track of my EVs) that "Charizard seems like it can work a little harder,BUT it's worked hard on SP.ATK and SPEED"

For my other Charizard(was only above average so i bread it for better IVs) I trained him on sp.atk and speed also, but instead bianca says "Charizard has worked REALLY hard, I think it's worked PARTICULARLY hard on SP.ATK"

I want to know the value differences, if any, by these phrases. Does "worked hard"=252 and if it does, what does "particularly hard" mean?

Someone please, lay down some breeder knowledge.

Basculin gives 2 plus 4 from the power anklet is 6 not 7. Maybe that is the miscalculation.
---
Pokemon black fc 0132 1746 5084
White 2 fc 0519 5733 6699
#4demonslay477(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:10:46 PM
Yeah, i meant 6. But a guide to what she says would still be nice.

I've figured out that if she says "worked hard" it's 200+ev. 252 is particularly hard. But i do a lot of EV training, and it's not always two stats maxed to 252, so checking my ev status is just a nightmare sometime, i end up tallying it all up.

Thanks for the correction though.
---
#5AbramelinPosted 1/18/2013 12:46:39 PM
Personally, I use 100% accurate moves guaranteed to 1HKO and keep track with PP instead of tallies.
---
Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.
"I AM SO ANGRY MY PERIODS ARE CAPITALIZED> " - DurpDurpDurp