This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think I just *Kuro'd my Black game

#1AmesangPosted 1/19/2013 10:18:27 PM
Since I only own one DS, I have to use the GTS to trade Pokémon between Black and Black 2. Except that now whenever I search for my Black trainer on the GTS, his name gets replaced with the classic "*Kuro" moniker (even if the Pokémon being offered has the name of my Black trainer, "Amesang").

Now I'm not sure if this is due to me trying to trade away Pokémon with nicknames that I didn't realize were "bad" (like a Gardevoir named after Viola from SoulCalibur V), or if it's because Nintendo has caught up with my Pokégen shenanigans.. which, honestly, took them long enough (but %*#$ it because trying to soft-reset/RNG Dream World Pokémon with unique moves, like Inferno Misdreavus, is a pain-in-the-butt, especially when it's the one I grabbed on Halloween.. I just wanted it to be special! *sniffles*).

I can still make trades, mind you, and I'm about to see if I can still battle online and what affect that'll have (besides me losing).
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#2Yarnball289Posted 1/19/2013 10:38:30 PM
Use pokedit.com
---
Xbl Tag: SaberXPendragon
Evolved into Yarnboulder420 on 10/26/12 :3
#3Amesang(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 10:56:26 PM
Well I just had an online, free double battle against a Japanese player and uploaded the video (12–94845–82531), and instead of saying "Amesang" it says "HALIE." Is "Halie" a name oft used for men?

WTF, mate?

(Granted, said opponent appeared to try and disconnect after the fight had finished and the score tallied.)
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#4Amesang(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 9:17:22 AM
Now I have to wonder if this'll affect the Memory Link as I've still yet to acquire the Super Double and Super Multi trophies, requiring at least one more use of ML.
---