This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

help with pokemon dream radar!!

#1DedoDurdensPosted 1/22/2013 9:30:50 PM
Okay, I know this isn't the dream radar board, but that board is dead, so please understand and try to help me anyway.

I've captured Landorus and now I want to capture the Gen IV legendaries by inserting the cartridges in the 3DS. i caught Lugia just fine and now I want to catch Dialga with Diamond in the 3DS. The only problem is the girl isn't giving me the time extension when I turn on dream radar. :/ When I turned on Dream Radar with SoulSilver in the slot, the Diving extension was unlocked immediately. Please help! Thanks!
#2FuneralCakePosted 1/22/2013 9:42:09 PM
There's something with the Diamond and Pearl games that make it difficult for the 3DS to recognize them. When I was trying for Dialga and Palkia, I had a very difficult time getting my 3DS to register that a game was actually inserted. Keep trying, and you'll get it eventually.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#3Mariofan15Posted 1/22/2013 9:51:28 PM
You have to start it up from the title screen with the game inserted. The extension wont unlock if your on the screen that shows the number of clouds and such.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4FuneralCakePosted 1/22/2013 9:55:40 PM
Not true. I was able to start up Dream Radar, put the 3DS in sleep mode, change the game card, then take it out of sleep mode and it automatically recognized the game (except for when DP were being difficult).
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up