This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A few questions about (dark) Kyurem

#1M_de_graaffPosted 1/25/2013 3:16:22 AM
Hey all,

I just started EV training a modest Kyurem and had a few questions about Dark Kyurem: does it matter what kind of Zekrom I use? Say I have a lvl 50 Zekrom and a lvl 80 Zekrom.

Will the Dark Kyurem with the lvl 80 Zekrom be stronger then when I fuse it with the lvl 50 one? Or will the stats be the same regardless of the Zekrom I used? Also, will the nature and stats of the Zekrom have any influence on the stats of Dark Kyurem?

I hope someone can answer this. Thanks in advance!
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln.
#2shadowreaper7Posted 1/25/2013 3:38:28 AM
M_de_graaff posted...
Hey all,

I just started EV training a modest Kyurem and had a few questions about Dark Kyurem: does it matter what kind of Zekrom I use? Say I have a lvl 50 Zekrom and a lvl 80 Zekrom.

Will the Dark Kyurem with the lvl 80 Zekrom be stronger then when I fuse it with the lvl 50 one? Or will the stats be the same regardless of the Zekrom I used? Also, will the nature and stats of the Zekrom have any influence on the stats of Dark Kyurem?

I hope someone can answer this. Thanks in advance!

It'll take on the level and nature of the Kyurem
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#3M_de_graaff(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:07:00 AM
Cool! Thanks!
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln.
#4the_cajun88Posted 1/25/2013 6:44:53 AM
They really should have called them Light Kyurem and Dark Kyurem.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#5ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/25/2013 7:18:33 AM
So Psychic Kyurem and Dark Kyurem? That seems to be the battle of "light" and "darkness" in Pokemon o.o
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
#6PolimarioPosted 1/25/2013 7:30:32 AM
the_cajun88 posted...

This.

Also, Modest is better on White Kyurem.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen
#7HydroDragonPosted 1/25/2013 8:02:49 AM
the_cajun88 posted...

Not really, since he is essentially the mascot of the game. Zekrom isn't evil nor is Reshiram good, so they're better represented by colours than 'Light and Dark imo which implies some kind of Good/Evil dichotomy.
---
White Friend Code:- 0690 7918 2154
Black 2 Friend Code:- 4342 0559 5830
#8the_cajun88Posted 1/25/2013 3:39:31 PM
Not really, since he is essentially the mascot of the game. Zekrom isn't evil nor is Reshiram good, so they're better represented by colours than 'Light and Dark imo which implies some kind of Good/Evil dichotomy.

That's like saying that calling them Black and White Kyurem implies racial differences.

Black and White aren't even technically colors.
---
#9HydroDragonPosted 1/25/2013 4:00:57 PM
the_cajun88 posted...
That's like saying that calling them Black and White Kyurem implies racial differences.

Black and White aren't even technically colors.

It's nothing like saying that because there's no such thing as races among pokemon, unless you count egg groups which have nothing to do with what colour the pokemon are.

And yes they're not technically colours, I learned that in school 4 years ago but I don't feel the need to use that fact in everyday conversation to try to make myself look intelligent. -____-
---
White Friend Code:- 0690 7918 2154
Black 2 Friend Code:- 4342 0559 5830
#10the_cajun88Posted 1/25/2013 4:13:15 PM
And yes they're not technically colours, I learned that in school 4 years ago but I don't feel the need to use that fact in everyday conversation to try to make myself look intelligent. -____-

I'm not trying to make you look unintelligent or make myself look intelligent.

You JUST said that they are better represented by colors.

Not naming something a certain name because of what they vaguely imply doesn't make much sense.
---