Dream World Rarities

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Dream World Rarities

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
3 years ago#1
Does Dream World have rarities? I'm getting really frustrated because I am going through Icy Cave over and over again trying to find a female Swinub and I am yet to find any Swinub male or female, although I have found countless Druddigons, Onix and Geodudes. I can't find any website mentioning rarities when it comes to their appearances, rather then what Pokemon appear with what amount of points.
Am I unlucky? Swinub is a Default Pokemon, so it should be around as much as all the other defaults, right? I hate how Dream World has so many limitations and caps, making this a bigger problem then it should be.

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
3 years ago#2
I guess ur just unlucky, swinub was one of the first females I got from the Icy Cave x.x. I had this doubt too, from my experience, the more points they require to show up, the rarer they are. Anyway, if u keep trying and not getting him just PM, ill gladly breed u a female one from mine. Good luck

User Info: maxxximo

maxxximo
3 years ago#3
do yourself a favor and google dreamworld.exe, dream world shouldnt exist, its a waste of time imo ,the pokes are already programed on your game but you need to go online to get them, thats bs
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Dream World Rarities

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived