This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dreyden- getting from Undella to Dreydon. What a pain lol

#1WizardofHothPosted 1/26/2013 12:13:30 AM
I swear you have to go through 3-4 areas just to get to the Village bridge and to Dreydon's town. good grief. I was limping badly. That and I was leveling up my Clamperl with the Exp Share along with the gator pokemon while trying to get through the pokey trainers with using only Magmar and Keldeo.

Cripes! lol
#2shiningpikablu252Posted 1/26/2013 9:18:27 AM
Ever hear of backtracking? If you need healing desperately, just backtrack to the nearest heal spot. If on Route 13, the Undella Town Pokémon Center; on Route 12, the Lacunosa Town Pokémon Center; on Village Bridge or Route 11, a house on Village Bridge; you can also take on Route 9 upon first hitting Opelucid, and if you need to backtrack for healing from there, the Opelucid City Pokémon Center can help...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#3WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:34:48 PM
Dont need to backtrack. Its more of a pain to also backtrack back and forth when you're trying to get to a new city. Area 11, 13, the grass spots at the Village Bridge are good to train a fire and grass pokemon but jeeez the level 37s enemy pokemons like sevipers, dunsparces and whatever else you have to go through they wear you out before you even get to a new place like the village bridge town before you even get to Dreyden's city.
#4Mariofan15Posted 1/26/2013 2:46:38 PM
Dont need to backtrack. Its more of a pain to also backtrack back and forth when you're trying to get to a new city. Area 11, 13, the grass spots at the Village Bridge are good to train a fire and grass pokemon but jeeez the level 37s enemy pokemons like sevipers, dunsparces and whatever else you have to go through they wear you out before you even get to a new place like the village bridge town before you even get to Dreyden's city.

Ever heard of repels?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#5WizardofHoth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:15:43 PM
oh sure the repels. And to have my pokemon underleveled while the random pokey trainers and the pokemon in the Areas are like in the level 30s?

Dont want to waste a repel when you know those pokemon trainers are walking around in circles and stuff. Especially the Ace Trainers. They'lre a freakin pain
#6ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/26/2013 10:03:07 PM
Audinos exist for a reason. Abuse them :D
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
#7ChewedMintPosted 1/26/2013 11:08:58 PM
WizardofHoth posted...

I don't understand why you have to make an excuse for every suggestion. I didn't want to backtrack to heal but I did it. It doesn't even take long to get back to the point you were at.
---
R.I.P. Dave Niehaus - February 19, 1935-November 10, 2010
R.I.P. Greg Halman - August 26, 1987 - November 21, 2011
#8Mariofan15Posted 1/26/2013 11:21:44 PM
oh sure the repels. And to have my pokemon underleveled while the random pokey trainers and the pokemon in the Areas are like in the level 30s?

Dont want to waste a repel when you know those pokemon trainers are walking around in circles and stuff. Especially the Ace Trainers. They'lre a freakin pain

Man up and deal with it instead of making excuses.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#9reaverzPosted 1/26/2013 11:30:49 PM
I do believe that the stretch between the Jet Badge and the Legend Badge in these games is the longest stretch between badges of any main series Pokemon game so far.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#10Ambi3ntT3chPosted 1/27/2013 9:42:44 AM
reaverz posted...
I do believe that the stretch between the Jet Badge and the Legend Badge in these games is the longest stretch between badges of any main series Pokemon game so far.

I don't know, the distance between Canalave and Snowpoint was pretty big.