This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remoraid and its evolution - it doesnt make sense

#21shiningpikablu252Posted 1/27/2013 7:52:10 PM
King-gamer posted...
Neither does not having a dad.

Out of the entire Pokémon main series, there are only two player character fathers that aren't complete enigmatic mysteries. One is the player character of the Hoenn games, whose father is the fifth gym leader in that particular country (Hoenn). The other is Michael from XD: Gale of Darkness, whose father is confirmed to be dead. On the flip side, player character mothers have long played integral roles; only Wes from Colosseum lacks any known information about his mother in the entire main series. Ironically, Wes and Michael are both native to the same country (Orre; Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness take place five years apart, and probably parallel the third-generation handheld games on the main series timeline), and all known bucked trends concerning player character parents have taken place in the same generation (the third, where of the four main series storylines within that generation, only FireRed/LeafGreen don't buck any player character parent trends)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#22AbramelinPosted 1/27/2013 8:01:45 PM
There are rumors that Remoraid will get a third stage in X and Y which will be a bald eagle, just because.

I may have started these rumors.
---
Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.
"I AM SO ANGRY MY PERIODS ARE CAPITALIZED> " - DurpDurpDurp
#23FatReuniclusPosted 2/2/2013 9:55:51 PM
Abramelin posted...
There are rumors that Remoraid will get a third stage in X and Y which will be a bald eagle, just because.

I may have started these rumors.

Yeah, and since we're starting rumors here.
They decided to FINALLY fix evolutionary families of butterfree/venomoth and cubone/kanghaskan!
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...