This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you enjoy more? the pokemon movie theater mini game or the musicals?

#1WizardofHothPosted 1/26/2013 10:39:56 PM
I think the musicals are fun to do and not as tricky than the movies mini games.
#2dodgekk9Posted 1/26/2013 10:49:17 PM
Neither. I enjoyed the Pokeathlon in HG;SS
---
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
#3Xtreme GamerPosted 1/27/2013 11:46:40 AM
Pokestar Studios is more rewarding than the musicals, so for that reason it's better out of those two.
---
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
#4FuneralCakePosted 1/27/2013 11:49:28 AM
The musicals are probably the worst mini-game ever included in the main series. Pokestar Studios is about a billion and a half times more fun.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
#5Mystery_CooperPosted 1/27/2013 12:01:45 PM
Neither. But if I had to choose, Pokestar Studios easily. Musicals are arguably the worst thing I've seen in the entire main series. It's like a Pokemon Contest without needing to think about what to do because there's essentially no content to it. The only silver lining is that with how little there is to it, I can get it over with quickly and never bother with it again.

Honestly, I was hoping doing the Memory Link would leave me with no need to do the Musicals, but noooooo, there just had to be Medals associated to them.
---
its literally been a day and you want to quickban something. i thought it was quickban not usainboltban. - ballabrown24 from Smogon
#6gzr9kPosted 1/27/2013 12:18:14 PM
Studios is way better than musicals. That said, studios is still kind of boring.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice - Bill Cosby
#7kwando1313Posted 1/27/2013 12:30:40 PM
Battle Sims > Pokethalon > Contests > PokeStar > Battle Bingo > Super Contests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Musicals
---
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
#8AlexichuPosted 1/27/2013 1:41:33 PM
Neither of them. Found them both boring.
---
PSN: Sonic_1985. Clan: HTK
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister
#9lilaschildkrotePosted 1/27/2013 2:04:11 PM
I hate how you want to beat people and feel good when people like you in the musicals but they have no benefit for me and are s waste of my time. Pokestar studios is too frustrating and i am not doing all those movies.
---
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
#10DonniedonzPosted 1/27/2013 2:33:09 PM
kwando1313 posted...
Battle Sims > Pokethalon > Contests > PokeStar > Battle Bingo > Super Contests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Musicals

I basically agree with this, but I'd swap Battle Bingo and Super Contests. They weren't as good as Hoenn's, but they were still kinda fun :)
---
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]