What do you enjoy more? the pokemon movie theater mini game or the musicals?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What do you enjoy more? the pokemon movie theater mini game or the musicals?
3 years ago#1
I think the musicals are fun to do and not as tricky than the movies mini games.
3 years ago#2
Neither. I enjoyed the Pokeathlon in HG;SS
youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel for RE 6 Mercenaries/ COD BlackOps2 gameplay
***Add me on PSN (PressStart101) if you want to be in my videos
3 years ago#3
Pokestar Studios is more rewarding than the musicals, so for that reason it's better out of those two.
Whoever coined the phrase "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" was obviously never beat down with a dictionary.
3 years ago#4
The musicals are probably the worst mini-game ever included in the main series. Pokestar Studios is about a billion and a half times more fun.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up
3 years ago#5
Neither. But if I had to choose, Pokestar Studios easily. Musicals are arguably the worst thing I've seen in the entire main series. It's like a Pokemon Contest without needing to think about what to do because there's essentially no content to it. The only silver lining is that with how little there is to it, I can get it over with quickly and never bother with it again.

Honestly, I was hoping doing the Memory Link would leave me with no need to do the Musicals, but noooooo, there just had to be Medals associated to them.
its literally been a day and you want to quickban something. i thought it was quickban not usainboltban. - ballabrown24 from Smogon
3 years ago#6
Studios is way better than musicals. That said, studios is still kind of boring.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice - Bill Cosby
3 years ago#7
Battle Sims > Pokethalon > Contests > PokeStar > Battle Bingo > Super Contests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Musicals
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski
3 years ago#8
Neither of them. Found them both boring.
PSN: Sonic_1985. Clan: HTK
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister
3 years ago#9
I hate how you want to beat people and feel good when people like you in the musicals but they have no benefit for me and are s waste of my time. Pokestar studios is too frustrating and i am not doing all those movies.
Official Golbez of the pokemon black2 and white2 boards.
Official Espeon of the Eevee Corps *Special Attack to the max*
3 years ago#10
kwando1313 posted...
Battle Sims > Pokethalon > Contests > PokeStar > Battle Bingo > Super Contests >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Musicals

I basically agree with this, but I'd swap Battle Bingo and Super Contests. They weren't as good as Hoenn's, but they were still kinda fun :)
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. What do you enjoy more? the pokemon movie theater mini game or the musicals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived