This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To all the people who have completed all 40 PokeStar Studio movies...(SPOILERS!)

#1R4PIDA55AULTPosted 1/28/2013 3:29:42 AM
Out of all of them, what would have to be your favorite? (if you have one)

For me, I'd say Invaders 4, when the Unova Defense Force faces against the aliens and the mothership. Creating it was tricky but the final product was pretty awesome.
---
Welcome to the fifth mark
XBL Gamertag: R4PIDA55AULT
#2KapuxaPosted 1/28/2013 5:17:36 PM
NONE, I hated the whole thing, only did it for the Trainer Star, and will have to do it again for the other version someday.

Pokeathlon was the only "mini-game" I really liked, contests were good 2.
#3Mariofan15Posted 1/28/2013 5:19:14 PM
The Giant Women would of been my favorite if it wasnt so disappointing.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#4ClassyOldHatPosted 1/28/2013 5:27:47 PM
I enjoyed the Full Metal Cop series most overall, while individually, I enjoyed the strange ending of Ghost Eraser 4 most.
#5AchanaPosted 1/28/2013 11:27:12 PM
I really liked Brycen-Man Strikes Back 2, just because Brycen getting shot out of a jet is so ridiculous. And Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder is just an excuse to have a space battle, but I found that to be hilariously awesome, too. Full Metal Cop was also really fun to play.

For some reason I didn't like Love and Battles much at all. I think it was because I spent most of the time confused on whether Smeargle and I were the same characters from the previous movies in the series or not, so I didn't really care about the final couple because I was too busy wondering what happened to the other boyfriends.

I still need to get all the strange endings, though, so I don't have a single favorite ending yet (maybe I'll like the Strange Love and Battles better?). I might even check out some bad endings when I'm done there.
---
Pokemon Black code: 4728 2761 0973
Character name: Asia