This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats easier and quicker? Pokemon World Tournament or Battle Subway?

#11coreekymonPosted 1/29/2013 5:13:40 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
This reminds me: After crushing (yeah it's easiest, I know) the Singles Train, I tried the Wi-Fi Train and downloaded one, I don't remember which..but I chose Train 1 with 50 for the next. Fought ASH, and his 1st Pokemon, a Lucario, wiped my whole team.

OFC, Pory2/Blissey/Dnite aren't exactly the best against a Lucario..lol

yeah the wi-fi train can be pretty tough, I find gimmicky stuff works well though since the computer doesn't know how to deal with it.
---
My Pokemon guide: pkmntrainercory.blogspot.com Check it out!
Shinji X Asuka is the most sacred pairing in all of anime. That is an unnegotiable fact.
#12tadashii18Posted 1/29/2013 5:13:58 PM
Random WiFi battles. You get points for even losing
---
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#13Hylian50Posted 1/30/2013 3:36:00 AM
Unfortunately my trick/set up team doesn't work well anymore, because the computer actually switches pokemon when it's stuck with a move that does not effect. Even then, it was pretty simple to sweep the PWT with those pokemon. (Metagross/Gyarados/Garchomp) The Subway gave me trouble, and didn't seem worth it for the measly amount of BP you get. PWT is definitely better for grinding BP.
#14angelusalvusPosted 1/30/2013 5:33:50 AM
tadashii18 posted...
Random WiFi battles. You get points for even losing

I also do that.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0734 3386 4631
#15RX02BansheePosted 1/30/2013 5:47:41 AM
Hylian50 posted...
Unfortunately my trick/set up team doesn't work well anymore, because the computer actually switches pokemon when it's stuck with a move that does not effect. Even then, it was pretty simple to sweep the PWT with those pokemon.

Try using Entertainment on a Durant that has Truant (giving the opponent Truant) and then alternating between setting up and protecting with the next mon. TruAnt is the new TrickScarf, and actually breaks the AI even more than Scarfing them did. All you need to do is make sure the opponent gets hit by Entertainment and doesn't use something like U-Turn, and setting up so nothing can kill you is easy.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2, Xenoblade Chronicles