Water starter suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Water starter suggestions?

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#1
I got a modest Squirtle with "superior over all" ivs. What is a good moveset/ev spread for such a Blastoise?

What is better over all for Samurott, all physical or all special?

What is a good setup for the Sea Lion-Narwhal?
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#2
bump.
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.

User Info: SteelPunk808

SteelPunk808
3 years ago#3
As Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, I feel I need to break this to you:

Blastoise is by no means a 'sweeper' type. He's a bulky Pokemon. With the right EVs, Blastoise is one tough cookie to bring down in the UU tier. I have one with a balanced EV spread between HO, Def and SpDef.
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#4
Any spreads/move sets for these two aquatic creatures?
(message deleted)

User Info: bolt_thundara

bolt_thundara
3 years ago#6
Samurott should probably be all physical to better utilize Sword Dance. If you can find a Jolly natured one, you got a keeper.
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^

WiiareVenom
3 years ago#7
bolt_thundara posted...
Samurott should probably be all physical to better utilize Sword Dance. If you can find a Jolly natured one, you got a keeper.

Thanks. I was hoping physical was the better one. Shame it can't get ice punch...

User Info: bolt_thundara

bolt_thundara
3 years ago#8
Yeah, it'd be beastly. It has a good enough Sp Atk to use Ice Beam if you just need coverage, esp ingame.
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. Water starter suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived