This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Water starter suggestions?

#1WiiareVenomPosted 1/29/2013 8:55:32 PM
I got a modest Squirtle with "superior over all" ivs. What is a good moveset/ev spread for such a Blastoise?

What is better over all for Samurott, all physical or all special?

What is a good setup for the Sea Lion-Narwhal?
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#2WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 1:45:16 AM
bump.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#3SteelPunk808Posted 1/30/2013 2:12:13 AM
As Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, I feel I need to break this to you:

Blastoise is by no means a 'sweeper' type. He's a bulky Pokemon. With the right EVs, Blastoise is one tough cookie to bring down in the UU tier. I have one with a balanced EV spread between HO, Def and SpDef.
---
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013
#4WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:15:38 PM
Any spreads/move sets for these two aquatic creatures?
---
#5VoltaresPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6bolt_thundaraPosted 1/30/2013 5:45:40 PM
Samurott should probably be all physical to better utilize Sword Dance. If you can find a Jolly natured one, you got a keeper.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
#7WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:27:53 PM
bolt_thundara posted...
Samurott should probably be all physical to better utilize Sword Dance. If you can find a Jolly natured one, you got a keeper.

Thanks. I was hoping physical was the better one. Shame it can't get ice punch...
---
#8bolt_thundaraPosted 1/30/2013 6:36:17 PM
Yeah, it'd be beastly. It has a good enough Sp Atk to use Ice Beam if you just need coverage, esp ingame.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^