This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I get on the Royal Unova?

#1bolt_thundaraPosted 1/30/2013 8:38:32 AM
I assume it's based on the time of day, but I've tried at various times of day and it still isn't open. Can somebody give me the exact hours it's open, and any other requirements for access?
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
#2ZarethKnyghtPosted 1/30/2013 8:42:50 AM
You also have to beat the E4 I think. I haven't tried it.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
#3shiningpikablu252Posted 1/30/2013 8:58:34 AM(edited)
The ingame season today is spring, hence the hours of operation are 5 PM to 8 PM. These hours of operation are only good for today and tomorrow, before being good again at the start of March when the ingame season will be autumn (spring and autumn keep the same Royal Unova hours).

Now, two days from now (posted from US Central Time zone; one of those days may already be gone in certain areas of the world), the ingame season will be summer, and the hours of operation will then be from 7 PM to 9 PM. Come April, the ingame season will be winter, and the hours of operation will be from 5 PM to 7 PM. (serebii.net says it opens at 4 PM in the winter, but I can personally verify that it doesn't open until 5 PM in the winter.)

In Black/White 1, the Royal Unova doesn't open until you beat the Elite Four. It's open from the outset in Black/White 2, but everybody does swap their weaker teens-level teams for sixties-level teams upon beating the Elite Four...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#4bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:04:18 AM
Huh. Thanks! Technically it's Autumn for me, since I've been date manipulating to get more Play Coins. Least I know what to do to fix it.
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^