This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2013 Winter Friendly - Rotation Battle focused WiFi Competition

#21AmesangPosted 2/1/2013 8:56:30 AM
I can finally use my GameStop Keldeo after getting the last gym badge last night, but now it seems it's not even worth it.
---
"Help! Help! They've destroyed my cousin's brain!! Oh, my god! They've already milked you, haven't they?!!" -- Phoncible P. Bone
#22wutzgoodPosted 2/1/2013 9:07:22 AM
Yeah gotta prepare for arceus, kyogre, w kyurem, lugia, giratina, reshiram, rayquaza, mewtwo, darkrai, jirachi, and deoxys. Most teams will consist of those pokes.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#23-hotdogturtle--Posted 2/2/2013 3:11:10 AM
I find it funny that people on this board always troll the standard competitive scene for banning ubers, and then complain when Nintendo makes a tournament that allows ubers.
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#24_Unowninator_Posted 2/2/2013 12:36:38 PM
wutzgood posted...
Yeah gotta prepare for arceus, kyogre, w kyurem, lugia, giratina, reshiram, rayquaza, mewtwo, darkrai, jirachi, and deoxys. Most teams will consist of those pokes.

Dark Void is banned for some reason, so Darkrai is out of the question. Soul Dew as well.
---
I got suspended for impersonating myself. ~ Error1355
I got banned for admitting I was myself. I win imo
~ TRC
#25wutzgoodPosted 2/2/2013 12:57:53 PM(edited)
_Unowninator_ posted...
wutzgood posted...

Dark Void is banned for some reason, so Darkrai is out of the question. Soul Dew as well.

Dark void is banned but darkrai isn't. Smeargle can use dark void also which is why it was banned from the vgc. Putting the whole opposing team to sleep is too much.
---
I'm calling you an elitist, but I'm just gonna go ahead and leave a snooty remark as I go. I am wutz good
SS FC: 4598 9525 2106 Black 0991 3491 6739
#26darkus_fPosted 2/2/2013 1:05:27 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Ugh...
Triples >>>>>> Rotation

plus I have never tried Uber play :/ I have no idea of what to use...
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#27_KGC_Posted 2/2/2013 1:08:11 PM
hmm, I wonder how viable would something like shedinja be in this?
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#28darkus_fPosted 2/2/2013 1:39:26 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
I may use this tournament as a chance to try CutiePie in rotation. Any thoughts?

as much as I like your CutiePie videos you shouldn't expose the poor thing to vicious Ubers.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#29darkdragonflamePosted 2/2/2013 2:52:38 PM
If there are Weather teams I would say that the standard weather inducers lead (Kyogre, Groudon, Politoed, Ninetails, Tyranitar, HIppowdon and Abomasnow) needs another weather inducers otherwise they will lose really fast. So I think you will see teams with Politoed + Kyogre (or rain dancers) or Groudon + Ninetails (or sunny day). Maybe even Tyranitar + Hippowdon (and sandstorm).
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 and Pokemon X boards
#30_Unowninator_Posted 2/2/2013 3:18:21 PM
wutzgood posted...
_Unowninator_ posted...
wutzgood posted...

Dark void is banned but darkrai isn't. Smeargle can use dark void also which is why it was banned from the vgc. Putting the whole opposing team to sleep is too much.

I know, I was the one that started Dark Void in the VGC (well, at least I think I was. I came up with the idea myself). Anyway, my point is that a Darkrai without Dark Void is like a Blissey without Softboiled; useless.
---
I got suspended for impersonating myself. ~ Error1355
I got banned for admitting I was myself. I win imo
~ TRC