This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I did my first random matchups...

#11tadashii18Posted 2/1/2013 2:18:29 AM(edited)
Even in free there are rng'ed and hacked Pokemon. Most people that use all shinies on a team have done it. I'd say it'd the people with shiny non-released DW starters and legendaries like Thundurus-T. I have almost 400 wins in random match up and I've seen my share of hacked teams
---
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]
#12explosion213Posted 2/1/2013 4:43:47 AM
I did my first random matchup, and was I stupid. I used pre-evolutions, and this guy with a Shiny Virizion and Shiny(?)Latios COMPLETELY pwned my team. I lost twice, as I battled twice. I'm never random matchup-ing without proper preparation again. Btw I had not finished the game yet, and plus, I was extremely bored. So, do random matchups, lol who cares.
---
(>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), etc. etc......
Le Kirby Dance! <3
#13DarkBlueAntPosted 2/1/2013 5:46:31 AM
Yup. Random matchup isn't near as bad in reality as it seems when all you've done is read about competitive play.

Sometimes Smogon's writeups psyche you out. They call something like a 90 defense "mediocre." In reality you can get by with some seriously goofy stuff.

Yesterday I ran across a guy running a team headlined by Surskit. I even took a video because he was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoMW1uiWCA