So I did my first random matchups...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So I did my first random matchups...

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
3 years ago#11
Even in free there are rng'ed and hacked Pokemon. Most people that use all shinies on a team have done it. I'd say it'd the people with shiny non-released DW starters and legendaries like Thundurus-T. I have almost 400 wins in random match up and I've seen my share of hacked teams
"Only fools believe in the goddess' ways." Lightning, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Pokemon Black 2 FC:[Derrick] - [3783 6998 1893]

User Info: explosion213

explosion213
3 years ago#12
I did my first random matchup, and was I stupid. I used pre-evolutions, and this guy with a Shiny Virizion and Shiny(?)Latios COMPLETELY pwned my team. I lost twice, as I battled twice. I'm never random matchup-ing without proper preparation again. Btw I had not finished the game yet, and plus, I was extremely bored. So, do random matchups, lol who cares.
(>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), etc. etc......
Le Kirby Dance! <3

User Info: DarkBlueAnt

DarkBlueAnt
3 years ago#13
Yup. Random matchup isn't near as bad in reality as it seems when all you've done is read about competitive play.

Sometimes Smogon's writeups psyche you out. They call something like a 90 defense "mediocre." In reality you can get by with some seriously goofy stuff.

Yesterday I ran across a guy running a team headlined by Surskit. I even took a video because he was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoMW1uiWCA
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. So I did my first random matchups...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived