This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PWT Team

#1TcidenebTPosted 2/1/2013 6:41:27 PM
So I am trying to get the final color upgrade for my trainer ID and I have never been good at the PWT and I was wondering what team should I use to win?
#2Kitsune_ShinraPosted 2/1/2013 7:38:53 PM
For me I found the easiest combo was on rotation battles, start with Starmie off the bat up front, with DW Breloom and any dragon type. (ES Dnite, a good Haxorus, Zewilous, and Garchomp have worked well) and then my secret weapon is a Froslass with sash so it can survive 1 hit and still rock some serious damage. I mean, it's not the greatest or most strategic team, but it did the job really well for me. >_> I mean, any good team of ED trained pokemon with good move pools should work. The better the IVs the better as well of course. :P Dunno if this helped or not, but it's a decent choice for a team. Sometimes I switch Froslass with Chandelure. He works really well too, and ads fire to the team seing as starmie already has tbolt and ice beam.
---
Black 2 FC : 4599 7888 9156 name: Janelle
Dex Filler, DWF Breeder, Trade Evolver, and Transfer Helper (Including gen 4-5) in Foveroula & Acids PAWN SHOP :D
#3EkaruPosted 2/1/2013 7:45:36 PM
I used LO Arcanine, Milotic, and DD Sash Haxorus. It worked with no real issues (though there are better leads to use if you want to maximize your BP earnings. Arcanine offs itself a lot)
---
3DS FC: 3050-7685-5267
PM me if you wanna play a match with me in Mario Tennis Open.