*Is trying to complete pokedex for shiny charm*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. *Is trying to complete pokedex for shiny charm*

User Info: ChewedMint

ChewedMint
3 years ago#1
*runs through grass*

"A wild Herdier has appeared!" *sparkle*

Me: "Oh, hello there little puppy."

*throws quick ball*

*critical capture*

That's probably one more shiny pokemon I'll find than when I actually get the shiny charm. Not a big fan of Herdier or Stoutland, but I'd be happy with any shiny pokemon I find. Only the second shiny I've ever seen (excluding the freebies of course).
R.I.P. Dave Niehaus - February 19, 1935-November 10, 2010
R.I.P. Greg Halman - August 26, 1987 - November 21, 2011

User Info: CWtennis

CWtennis
3 years ago#2
Shiny Herdier's gray back looks AWESOME! Also I hate the requirements for the shiny charm. By the time I've caught them all, I'm essentially done with wild encounters let alone the whole game.
3053 5388 2361 - Pokemon White 2 FC < Default
5372 0620 2714 - Pokemon White FC

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
3 years ago#3
I'll trade you an Arcanine for it.
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.

User Info: setokaiba400

setokaiba400
3 years ago#4
i agree cw
Wizard's Second Rule "The greatest harm can result from the best intentions"

User Info: ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght
3 years ago#5
Bah! You young'uns don't know nuthin! Why, back in my days, all we got was a piece of paper and a pat in the back! And now you get some new fangled charms and gadgets and doodads? Ungrateful!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: Zareth - 4256 2465 9359
Student of Mewtwo, the true Badass of Pokemon.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
3 years ago#6
CWtennis posted...
Shiny Herdier's gray back looks AWESOME! Also I hate the requirements for the shiny charm. By the time I've caught them all, I'm essentially done with wild encounters let alone the whole game.

Yeah... I think the Shiny Charm should be the reward for the Regional Dex.
Shinies would be less special then, but they're hardly special anymore anyway (with hackers and whatnot).
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg

User Info: Alexichu

Alexichu
3 years ago#7
ZarethKnyght posted...
Bah! You young'uns don't know nuthin! Why, back in my days, all we got was a piece of paper and a pat in the back! And now you get some new fangled charms and gadgets and doodads? Ungrateful!
PSN: Sonic_1985. Clan: HTK
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
3 years ago#8
ZarethKnyght posted...
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board

User Info: webgopher

webgopher
3 years ago#9
Recieved the Shiny Charm a couple of days ago. The one problem I have is that most every box is chock full of the 548 pokemon I have collected. Moving all the unowns and some of the seasonal pokemon to my Black game cart still only leaves half a box free for shinys.

User Info: Tali_Zorah

Tali_Zorah
3 years ago#10
Mugiloko posted...
ZarethKnyght posted...

The only reason why I'm bothering to evolve all the pokemon I have (I got them all for breeding purposes, just never bothered evolving most of them) is because you actually get a tangible reward this time.

Now if only you could transfer it over to Pokemon X + Y when they're released, then it'd be amazing.
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. *Is trying to complete pokedex for shiny charm*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived