This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How exactly is season determined in this game? And how can I change it?

#1bolt_thundaraPosted 2/2/2013 12:49:40 PM
It's been autumn for awhile now, and I just got Surf and I'd like to go raid Castliea Sewers for the stuff that is only availible there when it's flooded. What do I need to do to get the season to change?
---
3DS FC: 4098 2332 8721 PM me your FC if you add me plz!
[~] [&] [+] (@) (@) /$\ ^-^
#2CharizardFirePosted 2/2/2013 12:52:22 PM
1) It's determined by the month on the DS clock.

Spring: January, May, and September
Summer: February, June, and October
Fall: March, July, and November
Winter: April, August, and December

2) Why is your game in the fall anyway? Check and adjust your DS clock.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#3bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:33:44 PM
Huh. Well, when I started my game I had the date set to March. I had been date manipulating to get more Play Coins for Find Mii. Anyway, I'm playing on a 3DS XL and I just set the date to June and it's still Autumn. I've also noticed that daily events, like buying Castliea Cones, don't reset if I change the date. In fact, it seems to reset the delay on them if I do so. Anybody got an idea of wtf I do now?
---
#4CharizardFirePosted 2/2/2013 1:45:34 PM
Huh. Well, when I started my game I had the date set to March. I had been date manipulating to get more Play Coins for Find Mii. Anyway, I'm playing on a 3DS XL and I just set the date to June and it's still Autumn. I've also noticed that daily events, like buying Castliea Cones, don't reset if I change the date. In fact, it seems to reset the delay on them if I do so. Anybody got an idea of wtf I do now?

If that's your problem, try moving to a different area. Season changes don't take place on a new month unless you move around.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
The official Charizard of the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 boards.
#5bolt_thundara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:00:29 PM
That did it. Walked in and out of a building. Went thru 3 season changes as soon as I walked out. Thanks you, good sir.
---