An interesting question for the technical people to answer:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. An interesting question for the technical people to answer:

User Info: GlitchManV5

GlitchManV5
3 years ago#1
It's a Shedinja question:

Let's say I PokeSav a level 19 shiny Nincada, make no attempts to legitimize it, and trade it into my SoulSilver Version, which has never been hacked. I raise its level by one, and get the hacked shiny Nincada to evolve into a hacked shiny Ninjask.

My question is, if I fulfill the requirements to get a free Shedinja, would it be hacked according to the game's mechanics, or would my SS Version spit out a completely legit, shiny Shedinja for me? Is it like breeding, wherein using hacked parents with perfect IVs would always produce a clean offspring (with near-perfect IVs)?

I thank you in advance.
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2, Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Skyrim, BLOPs 2 Zombies.
PSN: GlitchManOmega, Black 2 FC: 1163-8300-1969

User Info: Chaos Genesis

Chaos Genesis
3 years ago#2
If the IVs do not correspond to its P-value, then yes, it is hacked, or at the very least illegitimate. There is more room for argument from the breeding example, since the offspring would get a new p-value to correspond to its IVs.
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/

User Info: Kaphotics

Kaphotics
3 years ago#3
There is no PIDIV relation for eggs in gen IV or V

OP stop trying to cheat the system; we already know how it works. We aren't here to tell you how to hack properly.
AIM: Kaphotics
2.ly/5thGenRNGResearchThread

User Info: bond617

bond617
3 years ago#4
i'd imagine that at least something would come out wrong somehow.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Black Version 2
  3. An interesting question for the technical people to answer:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived