This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starting a new game under Challenge mode.

#1Brandon042487Posted 2/3/2013 2:25:17 AM
I got the key from my friend and I'm gonna try this.

I'm probably gonna die horribly.
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!
#2Brandon042487(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:31:14 AM
Do wild Pokemon levels get increased or just Trainers?
---
#3shannonzboiiPosted 2/3/2013 3:55:53 AM
Brandon042487 posted...
Do wild Pokemon levels get increased or just Trainers?

just trainers plus gym leaders have additional pokemon to help deal with their weaknesses e.g Roxie will have a grimer with mud slap to deal with magnemite.
#4Brandon042487(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:09:33 AM
Thanks, and why the f*** GameFreak made this mode impossible to do without a second person
---
#5BirdPwNz100Posted 2/3/2013 11:42:16 AM
They want you to be social.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
#6temgunPosted 2/3/2013 12:03:56 PM
The bad thing about it is that it's still not challenging. The gym leaders have one extra pokemon and their levels are 1-4 levels higher. Early gyms are almost the same.

X/Y should have a real hard mode. Lower the level which pokemon obey you, make gym leaders have a full team of six and actually have their EVs and IVs the best for each pokemon, have good items and make the AI actually really smart. I can only dream I guess.

Btw, if you didn't already, set the battle scene to set. Makes the game instantly more fun.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#7Brandon042487(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 12:26:36 PM
Honestly if GF listens to the fans any, a hard mode make the levels scale with the highest lvl member of the player's team, and have battle haxway AI
---
#8gbchaosmasterPosted 2/3/2013 12:36:36 PM
Lower the level which pokemon obey you

...and first, make that restriction work for your own pokemon.
---
gbchaosmaster
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/gbchaosmaster/gbAmonAm.jpg
#9Mariofan15Posted 2/3/2013 1:02:47 PM
The bad thing about it is that it's still not challenging. The gym leaders have one extra pokemon and their levels are 1-4 levels higher. Early gyms are almost the same.

X/Y should have a real hard mode. Lower the level which pokemon obey you, make gym leaders have a full team of six and actually have their EVs and IVs the best for each pokemon, have good items and make the AI actually really smart. I can only dream I guess.

Btw, if you didn't already, set the battle scene to set. Makes the game instantly more fun.

Says you.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#10temgunPosted 2/3/2013 1:06:45 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

Says you.

Indeed.

I have no idea what your point is btw.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG