This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long will it take me to catch them all?

#1Magikoopa21Posted 2/3/2013 9:59:24 AM
First, will I be able to catch every Pokemon (excluding Legendaries) with just: Black 2, Black, Soulsilver, Diamond, Emerald, and FireRed? Second, about how long will it take me to catch every Pokemon to complete my Black 2 Pokedex if I've beaten all those games already but don't have a lot of Pokemon in any of them? Should I catch them in multiple games and bring them over to B2, or try to get them all in B2? What's the fastest way to do this? Thanks!
#2shadowreaper7Posted 2/3/2013 10:02:09 AM
Catch as many as you can in Black 2.
Anything you can't find. Use the respective game to find it and transfer the last or middle evolution. Why those in particular? because breeding is quicker than levelling up every pokemon to its 3rd evolution.

And you should be able to get all 600 odd with those games.
---
Black FC: 2666-8397-4718
Author of the Starfox Story on the Starfox Assault board. Check it out! Don't Fear the Reaper
#3sonicqaz2Posted 2/3/2013 10:03:16 AM
Transferring the ones you already have is the fastest way, and no, you can't get them all with the games you mentioned, but you will get very close. If you do a little trading on the GTS, you should be able to complete it with those games though, without much effort in trading.

I have almost all of them now, it's been 215 hours on black 2
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#4sonicqaz2Posted 2/3/2013 10:05:27 AM
What shadow reaper says about breeding is true. I catch all of the highest forms possible, and then breed backwards. I saves a lot of time, as long as the highest evolved form is easy enough to catch.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55